Richel Hogenkamp - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 03:04 PM   #556
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

Thanks, Blocke

but anyway I speak Dutch, and my interest can be boiled down to it, but it's not like that
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 03:06 PM   #557
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit disappointed that you seem to think I have a problem with you supporting Dutch players?

It's actually the opposite If you have no particular reason for it than that is fine as well.

Do you have some reason for it Nederlander Rus?
Edit: How come you speak Dutch?
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 03:37 PM   #558
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry Andiyan obviously misread you (blame it on my cold!), just saw Richel play and thought she had great game and followed her ever since.
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM   #559
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Ok then Sounds good. Kiki and Nico as well?
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:46 AM   #560

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

why should i have some resons for supporting, it comes out naturally, you see somebody playing, you like the way (s)he is playing and you support - the scheme is obvious

Dutch?? Ik studeer al 4 jaar, mijn hoofdvak - vreemdetalen - Engels, Duits, Nederlands en Spaans
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:52 AM   #561
country flag Andiyan

Isn't that just a reason on itself?

Okee gaaf
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 05:28 AM   #562
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel is on the entry list of 25k Stockholm starting the 8th of February (ALT 23 at the moment)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:17 PM   #563
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

sounds good and of course she has FED Cup on 1st
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 02:45 PM   #564

Good luck in Fed Cup team
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 03:47 PM   #565
country flag blocke

Richel is 369 in rankings

Hope she get's to play some games during the Fed Cup, do people think she will play singles or doubles or nothing?!
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 04:23 PM   #566
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Given the team theyare taking I'd say it's fairly certain that Richel will play singles along with Arantxa and Chayenne and Nicole are both ranked way below. Nicole will probably get to play doubles - perhaps with Richel. i have the sad feeling that Chayenne is just "making up the numbers" and probably won't really be used, but I might get a surprise.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2010, 09:49 PM   #567
country flag hollander

hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice hollander is just really nice

Chayenne is the best double player so it would be very strange when she is not playing.
hollander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 12:47 AM   #568
country flag Andiyan

I have no clue who'll be selected for doubles. Rus and Hogenkamp in singles seems like a formality.
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 06:55 AM   #569
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollander View Post
Chayenne is the best double player so it would be very strange when she is not playing.
Actually, I think Thyssen is better but seeing as she was injured most of last year and hardly played, her rankings have gone to shit. I hope they do use Chen and nicole for doubles, but it wouldn't surprise me if they don't.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:56 PM   #570
country flag blocke

Richel has been playing doubles, Richel and Nicole have one won and lost won (was close), so they look a good double's team

Netherlands have won two (currently 2-0 up) and lost one, which I think means they will be playing tomorrow (I think I maybe wrong!).