Richel Hogenkamp - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 14th, 2009, 04:00 PM   #541
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

Thanks for translating the article - Thought she would play some junior tournaments. Does anyone know if there are pictures of the Masters final anywhere?
Advertisement

Old Dec 21st, 2009, 08:18 AM   #542
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Richel has new high ranking today of 367!

Well done Richel and good luck for 2010.

Happy Christmas to all fellow Richel fans
Old Dec 24th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #543
country flag blocke

merry christmas to all the other Richel fans! - 2010 could be an interesting season!
Old Dec 29th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #544
country flag blocke

Richel was part of the Dutch team that trained yesterday and today for the FED Cup the squad was:

- Kiki Bertens
- Chayenne Ewijk
- Richel Hogenkamp
- Marlot Meddens (on vacation)
- Arantxa Rus (special training for injury)
- Nicole Thijssen
- Nicolette van Uitert
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 08:39 AM   #545
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Richel got selected for the FED Cup squad, haven't read anything yet about the other players.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 08:42 AM   #546
country flag blocke

Great news, I wouldn't be suprised if Kiki or Nicolette was in the squad.
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 08:48 AM   #547
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Aran should too I hope. Rich and Aran were the two most logical players to select.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2010, 11:49 AM   #548
country flag blocke

I believe Nicole has got a place in the squad so I am guessing it will be Aran and 1 other.
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:44 PM   #549
country flag Butterfly1961

Butterfly1961 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you know.. who already got selected then for the Fed Cup?
Butterfly1961 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 12:47 PM   #550
country flag blocke

someone congratulated Nicole on her Facebook page for her 'FED Cup success' a couple of days ago.
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:08 PM   #551
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Blocke, just wondering, why are you such a fan of the Dutch girls? You don't seem Dutch since you can't read/write it?
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:25 PM   #552
country flag blocke

interested in tennis - didnt think it was wrong? - people like Ana Ivanovic - does that mean they should speak/read Serbian???
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:50 PM   #553
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Where did I state I find it wrong? I actually find it great that you support our girls, you don't have to speak Dutch at all. We need more foreign people to cheer for our girls.

Just wondered about the reason behind it. How did you become a fan of them as a British (?) citizen?
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:54 PM   #554
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

I am also a fan of Dutch players being Russian

BTW, will Richel play Juniors' AO?
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 02:59 PM   #555
country flag blocke

Thanks Nederlander RUS - cant see problem that Im english but support Dutch Players!

No Richel is not playing Juniors' AO - she may play Wimbledon and French Open but is focusing on school and senior ITF tournaments, she has just been selected for first time for the Netherlands FED CUP squad.