Richel Hogenkamp - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2009, 08:34 PM   #511
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda fan View Post
and it just started
yeah, it was a very good morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Opponent in the quarter final will be Jennifer Elie (USA) (WTA: 428)

Richel lost to Jennifer in Esperance quarter final in 2 sets. Time for revenge
Yeah, hightime I'd say. c'mon Richel
Beat her!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2009, 02:47 AM   #512
country flag Oswald56

Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold Oswald56 is a splendid one to behold

Richel Hogenkamp (NED) d Jennifer Elie (USA) 6-4 6-3
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 04:57 AM   #513
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel

Her 1st semi final of a 25k

Really succesfull Australian trip for her! Picking up some nice points for her ranking (entering the top 400).

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 06:38 AM   #514

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

well done Richel
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 07:30 AM   #515
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Well done richel! Yep, I think she'll be about 370 in the world now?
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 07:45 AM   #516
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic in less than half a year of playing ITF's!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #517
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Really impressive so far. Hope she can do well against the former top tenner.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 12:35 PM   #518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Really impressive so far. Hope she can do well against the former top tenner.
that would be great if she could beat Alicia (any way I like Alicia, too, but will root for R. in this match)

veel succes
Old Dec 4th, 2009, 02:33 PM   #519
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

great news!
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 07:21 AM   #520
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel lost in the semi final against Alicia Molik 3-6 0-6

But a great trip to Australia for her
She came to Australia with a WTA-ranking of 538 (50 ranking points) and when the points of Bendigo have been added she will have a ranking around 370 (99 ranking points). She alsmost doubled her ranking points in these 3 tournaments! Not bad for someone who started in June on the seniors tour and has just played 9 tournaments And I think she will be the nr 3 Dutchie on the rankings too.

She qualified all 3 times for the MD, reaching a 2nd round, quarter final and semi final in 25k. Her best result yet. And she defeated the nr 146 in the world, Olivia Rogowska. That is the highest ranked player she has beaten so far.

Interesting what her schedule for next year will be and what she can do

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:10 AM   #521

Richel

But a good trip to Australia

I agree absolutely.

Is there in the Netherlands something like National Masters?
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:28 AM   #522
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
Richel

I agree absolutely.

Yes - it's next week in Rottingdam.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 08:28 AM   #523
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
Richel

I agree absolutely.

Yes, the Tennis Masters 2009 will be held in Rotterdam next week.
I have opened a thread for this, also in the Dutch players forum. I have added the entry lists in that thread. But unfortuately the entry list for the women isn't that great But Richel will be there

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 09:54 AM   #524

thanks, guys
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 02:26 PM   #525
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

good and worthwile trip to Australia

well done richel