Richel Hogenkamp - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #16
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

1st round:
HOGENKAMP (NED)/VAN UITERT (NED) defeated SCHELENZ (GER)/ZANDER (GER) 6-1 6-1

Quarter final:
HOGENKAMP (NED)/VAN UITERT (NED) defeated ABOUGEIB-SELO (ESP)/POUS-TIO (ESP) 6-0 6-2

Semi final against MCHALE (USA)/MUHAMMED (USA) or SCHONHAGE (NED)/VAN BENNEKOM (NED)
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2009, 07:53 AM   #17
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Great! She'llhave a nice 1st ranking after she plays her 3rd tourney at least.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 05:51 AM   #18
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel is in the semis of Alkmaar

Quarterfinal
Richel HOGENKAMP (NED) def. Eugeniya PASHKOVA (RUS) 6-3 7-5

Today she will play her semi final against Laura POUS-TIO (ESP) at 12.00.
That is going to be tough one!!

Her doubles semi final is also today.
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 08:43 AM   #19
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of

Gaat goed met Richel

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #20
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Apparantly Richel won in three - I have that from a KNLTB coach but I don't know the score, sorry.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2009, 09:27 PM   #21
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of

She won 6-4 5-7 6-3
Very good result against a former top-100 player
Hopefully she can win the final tomorrow

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 05:35 AM   #22
country flag Sasja

Great win for Richel

Final against Bianca Botto (PER, 3) (WTA: 393)

Semi final doubles:
Richel & Nicolette def. Christina McHale & Asia Muhammed 7-6 3-6 10-8

Doubles final against Bianca Botto & Cindy Chala
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 06:54 AM   #23
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

She's going to be a busy girl tomorrow!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 09:26 AM   #24
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Richel
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:26 AM   #25
country flag Sasja

Richel won her 1st singles title in Alkmaar

She defeated Bianca Botto (PER, 3) (WTA: 393) 7-6 6-3

Don't know the doubles result. They stopped updating the website. No scores of yesterday have been added to the website so far.

A great seniors debut for her with some really good wins in both tournaments. Now she can rest and prepare for Wimbledon.

She needs just one more tournament to score a WTA point and she will earn her first ranking. There are a few good tournaments for her at the end of August/beginning of September in Holland: Enschede (10k), Almere (10k) & Alphen a/d Rijn (25k). Hopefully she will play here. Maybe I will go and watch. But that's all close or in the same week as the US Open which starts 6 September. Interesting to see what her schedule will be.
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 10:53 AM   #26
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

hey people (yes daniel, I joined :P )
they lost the doubles final in a terrible supertiebreak: 10-2

next up is gonna be wimbledon-juniors. and i think after that she will be playing some hard court season in the USA. But maybe the plans changed a bit after her great debut
at least she still has the 100K qualies wc in october

oh and guys, I know SHE does not care, but come on, show her some respect, stop posting pictures from her hyves :P

Last edited by JandeV : Jun 22nd, 2009 at 12:51 PM.
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 05:30 PM   #27
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jan.

I guess you know her in person? 100k qualies

But really, if you don't want people to copy your pictures, don't upload them or at least set your profile on private
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 07:43 AM   #28
country flag Sasja

After a great senior debut, Richel is now back to play Wimbledon juniors.

She is in the 3rd quarter of the MD:

(3)Ana Bogdan (ROU) v Magda Linette (POL)
Natchanok Saenyaukhot (THA) v Richel Hogenkamp (NED)
Martina Trevisan (ITA) v (wc)Samantha Vickers (GBR)
(16)Ulrikke Eikeri (NOR) v Zsofia Susanyi (HUN)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 07:46 AM   #29
country flag Sasja

Her 1st round is today. It is the first match on court 9 which starts at 11.00 local time.

GL Richel

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 11:00 AM   #30
country flag Sasja

Richel defeated Natchanok Saenyaukhot (ITF junior ranking: 55) easily: 6-0 6-1

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS