Richel Hogenkamp - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 08:42 AM   #271
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

fantastic scoreline, todays match is at 12pm on court no. 2 - good luck Richel!
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 11:15 AM   #272
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

The matches keep getting easier for Richel, another win today:
Richel Hogenkamp - Avgusta Tsybysheva 6-0 6-3

It'll be an all Dutch final now. She'll play either Angelique Van Der Meet or Danielle Harmsen.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #273
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
The matches keep getting easier for Richel, another win today:
Richel Hogenkamp - Avgusta Tsybysheva 6-0 6-3

It'll be an all Dutch final now. She'll play either Angelique Van Der Meet or Danielle Harmsen.
That's a great win for Richel against a player who is ranked 547 and is older than her, Richel has got to the final in her last 4 tournaments now!

Good luck tomorrow Richel!

Richel will be playing Angelique Van Der Meet who won 6-4 6-4 in the other semi.

blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #274
country flag blocke

the final starts at 1pm tomorrow
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:15 PM   #275
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Richel won the final! Well done by her, 3 out of 3! Now a few days rest and off the US Open juniors.

Richel Hogenkamp - Angelique Van Der Meet 6-0 6-3
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:22 PM   #276
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Richel! Well done! Such a bright future.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #277
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Woow great

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:47 PM   #278
country flag blocke

that is another great win. Four tournaments played - 3 wins and 1 runners up!

Let's hope she does well in New York - have feeling she might do well.
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #279
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Richel.
Ttytt, I don;t care ow she does in New York so much - it's juniors, and hopefully this is her last juniors tourney, as she should now try to focus more of ITFs. Should put her ranking up to around 615-610 after the USO!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #280
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Richel

Congrats!

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #281
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocke View Post
that is another great win. Four tournaments played - 3 wins and 1 runners up!

Let's hope she does well in New York - have feeling she might do well.
Well, actually 3 wins (Alkmaar, Rebecq & Enschede) and 1 quarter final (Apeldoorn) but still great results! She won her last 3 tournaments. And a win (Apeldoorn) and RU (Alkmaar) in doubles with Nicolette van Uitert. She's pretty consistent this year so far.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #282
country flag fnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Well done Richel.
Ttytt, I don;t care ow she does in New York so much - it's juniors, and hopefully this is her last juniors tourney, as she should now try to focus more of ITFs. Should put her ranking up to around 615-610 after the USO!
Her plan is to play the junior grand slams next year, and for this year to try and play at a couple of $25k's.
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 01:39 PM   #283
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her plan is to play the junior grand slams next year, and for this year to try and play at a couple of $25k's.
Oh God, really? Why does she need to play junior Grand Slams? She has played them before. She won't be under AER for much longer either, so it's not like she will only be allowed to play limited tourneys for ages still.

Old Aug 30th, 2009, 04:54 PM   #284
country flag fnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Oh God, really? Why does she need to play junior Grand Slams? She has played them before. She won't be under AER for much longer either, so it's not like she will only be allowed to play limited tourneys for ages still.
In the item in the De Telegraaf after her win at the NK she mentioned she wanted to develop her game a bit more, and by doing well at the junior grand slams to earn some wild card's for wta events.
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #285
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
In the item in the De Telegraaf after her win at the NK she mentioned she wanted to develop her game a bit more, and by doing well at the junior grand slams to earn some wild card's for wta events.
Doing well at junior GSs doesn't guarantee you WCs into WTA events, but OK, whatever. Also, I think to develop her game it would be better to play ITFs, but I suppose at least it's only the GSs in juniors next year.