Richel Hogenkamp - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2009, 09:25 PM   #181
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

Who the bloody hell is Annelie de Vries?

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2009, 09:35 PM   #182
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Who the bloody hell is Annelie de Vries?
That's the first u wouldn't recognize?

I guess she's family.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #183
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
That's the first u wouldn't recognize?

I guess she's family.
Yeps. There was oly 3-4 names in the top 50 I didn't see before anyway.

What, you have a sister you didn;t know about?

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 06:26 AM   #184
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

Quote:
It's based on the Dutch national rankings - they have tournaments through the year for that at different levels, so depending how you do in them, you get your ranking that way. They domake exceptions for players with a high WTA ranking - like Misa used to always be #1 seed at the year end Dutch Masters, coz obviously she's not gonna play Dutch ranking tourneys when she's playing WTA, but as Richel only just got a WTA ranking (and it's not so high yet) I guess they don't make an exception for her.
fair enough
Richel is no. 38, I am happy enough she got that WC

and even I recognize most names, while my interest in Dutch womens tennis is like 1 year old (wimbledon '08), and only based on Richel
visiting Alkmaar might have helped

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #185
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandeV View Post
(oke and since i am bored anyway, i will just go see what would happen in the best case scenario, if she wins this tournament. Because top 900 was worst case scenario as far as that can be bad 16+12=28 --> 735-745)
last pre-ranking-update:
28 points would be this week: 730-742...

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #186
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck today Richel!
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #187
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
last pre-ranking-update:
28 points would be this week: 730-742...
TheBoiledEgg does ranking updates each week in the challenger forum. He puts Richel at 743 on Monday.

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #188
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
fair enough
Richel is no. 38, I am happy enough she got that WC

and even I recognize most names, while my interest in Dutch womens tennis is like 1 year old (wimbledon '08), and only based on Richel
visiting Alkmaar might have helped
Hmm but alot of players on that list don't even play internationally any more.

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #189
country flag Tim de Misafan

Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all Tim de Misafan is a name known to all

Rich knocked out Kaluzhnaya 6-3, 6-4. Next up is junior buddy Kerkhove.

Nice match-up between Rich and Lesley. In March Lesley won in three long sets.
Tim de Misafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:50 PM   #190
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim de Misafan View Post

Another good win for Richel and as you say a nice match tomorrow - should be interesting game!

Richel
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #191
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Richel played a good match today. Coming back from an early break in the 1st set and coming from behind in the second set (she was 4-0 down). Finished the match right on time before the rain really came down heavily.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 03:52 PM   #192
country flag blocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
Richel played a good match today. Coming back from an early break in the 1st set and coming from behind in the second set (she was 4-0 down). Finished the match right on time before the rain really came down heavily.
wow that was a great win then! - thanks for the update!
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 04:13 PM   #193
country flag JandeV

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim de Misafan View Post

sounds like you were there fnc Did she really play a good match, and was Olga just that good? Or was Richel not playing consistent? (obviously she won, so who cares )

And Tim, March was right before Richel's big step in her game But of course, with friends/doubles partners, you never know...

Good luck Richel!!!

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 04:27 PM   #194
country flag JandeV

Quote:
TheBoiledEgg does ranking updates each week in the challenger forum. He puts Richel at 743 on Monday.
makes sense
but we will wait patiently untill it is mondayafternoon to see the first official ranking

btw, i assume this championships give points for that national ranking too?
And at least now I know where Kiwi has been playing all the time

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #195
country flag blocke

Richel is last on tomorrow (match not starting before 6pm) on Center Court.

Good luck Richel