Richel Hogenkamp - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #166
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Richel Hogenkamp

wooooooooooooo another title for Richel!!!!!

Now she has got the Dutch Championships this week to focus on - anyone know if we can get results/draws for this tournament??

Richel
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2009, 05:24 PM   #167
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Good news that she won the tournament!

The draw for the Dutch championship hasn't been done yet, qualifying starts tomorrow. Results and the draw will probably end up on this page: http://www.knltb.nl/cms/showpage.aspx?id=818
But I'm wondering if she has a direct entry, she isn't listed with the 10 direct entries.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #168
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
But I'm wondering if she has a direct entry, she isn't listed with the 10 direct entries.
no she has not. qualifications start tomorrow.

Directly into main draw are:

Marlot Meddens (3) - Voorhout
Olga Kalyuzhnaya (4) - Berlicum
Quirine Lemoine (7) - Woerden
Stephanie Gomperts (10) - Utrecht
Leonie Mekel (11) - Leidschendam
Marrit Boonstra (12) - Groningen
Kiki Bertens (13) - Wateringen
Danielle Harmsen (15) - IJmuiden
Kelly de Beer (16) - Amsterdam
Nicolette van Uitert (20) - Vlaardingen

with the number being the current national ranking.

added to that list must be Sabine van der Sar as winner of the Youth championships last week.

Besides that the best 4 qualifiers will be added to the main draw, and then I don't know where number 16 must come from to complete the draw...

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne

Last edited by JandeV : Aug 9th, 2009 at 05:55 PM.
JandeV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 05:37 PM   #169
country flag JandeV

JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice JandeV is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandeV View Post
(oke and since i am bored anyway, i will just go see what would happen in the best case scenario, if she wins this tournament. Because top 900 was worst case scenario as far as that can be bad 16+12=28 --> 735-745)
Well, there we are. She will enter the wta rankings with 28 points, probably somewhere in the top 800
We will know on august 17.

Ana, Arantxa, Andrea, Sorana, Eleni, Aravane, Ashley, Alona, Valeria, Paula, Nicole, Misa, Josanne
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 06:40 AM   #170
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Do we know when Richel plays as couldnt see it on the website??
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 10:51 AM   #171
country flag blocke

just looked on site, which has some of the draws on and Richel doesn't appear - does that mean she is not taking part or will she get a wildcard??
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 11:36 AM   #172
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

I think she got a wildcard, and will play her first match on Wednesday. She mentioned something like that on hyves (Dutch facebook like site).
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 12:12 PM   #173
country flag blocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
I think she got a wildcard, and will play her first match on Wednesday. She mentioned something like that on hyves (Dutch facebook like site).
thanks for that, be interesting to see if she can add to her success in Belguim last week.
Old Aug 10th, 2009, 12:27 PM   #174
country flag JandeV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandeV View Post
Besides that the best 4 qualifiers will be added to the main draw, and then I don't know where number 16 must come from to complete the draw...
It is said now on the KNLTB site that the 16th player will be a wildcard, and since Richel always said she would be playing this tournament and is not in the main draw or the qualifying draw, and besides that she said she has days off at home untill she has to play agin on wednesday, it is a fair assumption that she is the WildCard

Old Aug 10th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #175
country flag JandeV

for the non-dutch speaking: http://www.toernooi.nl/sport/draws.a...0-1FD6C6641252 is the website you can find the schedules on. the damesenkel sectie A-D are the qualifying draws, and the damesenkel is the main draw.

schedule of play and results: http://www.toernooi.nl/sport/matches...0-1FD6C6641252

Old Aug 11th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #176
country flag fnc

Tough draw for Richel, 1st round match against the no 1 seed Olga Kalyuzhnaya.
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #177
country flag JandeV

She plays on centre court, at 12 o'clock tomorrow.

Good luck Richel!

Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #178
country flag JandeV

Who can tell me why Olga is the no 1 seed? I mean, she has no activity stats at all of 2009 on the wta site.. she does not have a ranking... only based on highest career-rank? that would be weird...
i don't understand the whole placings list anyway :P
or is there some kind of national ranking system i don't know about? i always assumed that it was based on wta and juniors rankings etc

Old Aug 11th, 2009, 08:43 PM   #179
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's based on the Dutch national rankings - they have tournaments through the year for that at different levels, so depending how you do in them, you get your ranking that way. They domake exceptions for players with a high WTA ranking - like Misa used to always be #1 seed at the year end Dutch Masters, coz obviously she's not gonna play Dutch ranking tourneys when she's playing WTA, but as Richel only just got a WTA ranking (and it's not so high yet) I guess they don't make an exception for her.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2009, 09:21 PM   #180
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

National rankings can be found here: http://mijn.knltb.nl/cms/tabid/167/C...1/Default.aspx
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote