Tennis Fool is an attention seeking whore! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:29 AM   #1
nysaga

nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice
Tennis Fool is an attention seeking whore!

nysaga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:33 AM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
I AGREE SHE/HE IT'S BEEN BUGGING ME ALL DAY POSTING ABOUT TENNIS LET'S GET THAT TENNIS FOOL IDIOT BANNED!!!!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:36 AM   #3
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Will you two just sleep with each other and get it over with
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:42 AM   #4
nysaga

nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Cassius
Will you two just sleep with each other and get it over with
I'd rather sleep with you, Baby.
nysaga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:43 AM   #5
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute
oh my! We're going to have a threesome
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
- K. Blackburn –
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote