Forget the Sisters, it's Serena who's dominating - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:06 AM   #1
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Forget the Sisters, it's Serena who's dominating

Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:17 AM   #2
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
!!!

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:29 AM   #3
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute
Damn! Everything started so well, now it looks like V is gonna get trashed as well...
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
- K. Blackburn –
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:42 AM   #4
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
What a demonstrative performance by Serena; didn't let a set slip in the whole tournament.

And she made older sis look like shyt.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:44 AM   #5
country flag Shane54

Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold
I believe that with a 4-0 record and 8-0 set record against big sis that YES Serena has dominated.

Final grand slam count for the year:

Serena 3
Jennifer 1
Venus ZERO
Shane54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:46 AM   #6
Canek

Canek is an unknown quantity at this point
Serena has thrashed Venus, but Venus played shit! 33 UE's 10 double faults 51 points won

Last edited by Canek : Sep 8th, 2002 at 03:29 AM.
Canek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:48 AM   #7
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute
aww...poor Venus
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
- K. Blackburn –
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:49 AM   #8
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
Venus serve did let her down. she needs a reality check that Serena isn't giving her free points..

Right now Serena is indeed the true #1 player in the world but Venus will come back.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:53 AM   #9
nysaga

nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice nysaga is just really nice
Venus must be devastated inside. I'd hate to be in her position.
nysaga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:54 AM   #10
selesrules

selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past selesrules has a little shameless behaviour in the past
OMG, what humiliation! Venus lost 3 consecutive grandslam finals to her sister in STRAIGHT SETS! For all of those who keep acting like Venus is some Goddess, she's not! She's Serena's BITCH!

And the title of this thread is right, it's Serena domination not the Williams. 0-4 all in straight sets this year

Venus you are not the best and you never will be, SERENA IS THE QUEEN. No woman who got spanked in 3 consecutive grandslam finals deserves to be called the greatest, not now and not EVER!
selesrules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 02:55 AM   #11
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
Please change 'raped' to something else. Pretty derogatory.
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 03:03 AM   #12
CHOCO

CHOCO is an unknown quantity at this point CHOCO is an unknown quantity at this point CHOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Canek - I know English is not your first language, but you should refrain from using such offensive language.
CHOCO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 03:03 AM   #13
Tennis Fool

Pac McEnroe just mentioned that Serena is separating herself from sis.

I think this will be the story of the next year:

Will the tour catch up with the Williams' and will Venus catch up with Serena (Talk about pressure!)
Putintseva #1 player

Old Sep 8th, 2002, 03:04 AM   #14
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
yes serena spanked venus, but the williams sisters are still dominating. Who has been in the last three slam finals? Who has the most titles on tour? Who is number one and two in the world?

someone named williams, thats who.

Who is the best player this year? Serena.

Venus must develop a strategy to defeat little sister. She must attack the net and improve her serve. GO PRACTICE THAT FREAKING SERVE!!!! CHANGE THE MOTION!!! DO SOMETHING!!! she's as bad as jen and martina not changing her serve!!

here is the top ten

serena
Big GAP
venus
Gap
lindsay
Jen
momo
gap
kim
justine
martina
gap
jelena
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 03:11 AM   #15
Tennis Fool

serena
Big GAP
venus
Gap
lindsay
Jen
momo
gap
[Insert Monica here]
kim
justine
martina
gap
jelena
Putintseva #1 player