Whitney Houston: One Year Anniversary of her passing - Page 46 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #676
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whitney Houston: One Year Anniversary of her passing

Whitney

Thank god her music and movies will live on forever
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #677
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
Madame Tussauds

The late Whitney Houston will live on forever.

Madame Tussauds has created four wax figures in honor of the superstar, which immortalize iconic moments from the singer's 30-year career.

The wax statues were officially unveiled in New York today and will be placed in different locations across the country.

The first wax figure features Whitney at the 1991 Super Bowl where she sang the national anthem, and will be sent to Washington, D.C. A recreation of a 2009 photo shoot from her final studio album will be on display in New York.

Another figure remembers Whitney in The Bodyguard and will be put on display in Hollywood., while the fourth statue highlights her iconic look from her '80s hit "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and is heading to Las Vegas.

They did a wonderful job! I still love the Bodyguard.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #678
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Can't believe it's already been a year

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci

Clijsters - Dementieva - Henin - Li - Martínez Sánchez
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #679
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her mum's book in the bookshop yesterday and bought it. Very interesting so far.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #680
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
Madame Tussauds

The late Whitney Houston will live on forever.

Madame Tussauds has created four wax figures in honor of the superstar, which immortalize iconic moments from the singer's 30-year career.

The wax statues were officially unveiled in New York today and will be placed in different locations across the country.

The first wax figure features Whitney at the 1991 Super Bowl where she sang the national anthem, and will be sent to Washington, D.C. A recreation of a 2009 photo shoot from her final studio album will be on display in New York.

Another figure remembers Whitney in The Bodyguard and will be put on display in Hollywood., while the fourth statue highlights her iconic look from her '80s hit "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and is heading to Las Vegas.

I wonder if there's wax statue in the other infamous wax museum.
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #681
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Twitter feeds from celebrities:

Mariah Carey ‏@MariahCarey
It's 2/11..remembering my friend the incredible Whitney Houston. It's been a year & still so hard to believe. Her legend lives on eternally��
Retweeted 3274 times

ClaudeKelly ‏@ClaudeKelly
Confession: I haven't listened to the songs I did with Whitney on "I Look To You" since she died. It just feels too strange and sad.

Toni Braxton ‏@tonibraxton
RIP to the late GREAT Nippy! The one and only Whitney Houston! You will FOREVER be loved and missed! Xoxoxo

Nicole Scherzinger ‏@NicoleScherzy
Today marks the day, it's been a year. I will always love you Whitney... http://instagr.am/p/Vmsf0CIbJk/

Tyler Perry ‏@tylerperry
Whitney. Still Praying. http://bit.ly/X0moZk

chrisette michele ‏@ChrisetteM
So I went to Billboard the other day with my friend @guitarslayer24 and we recorded a Whitney tribute. It's really cool. Wanna see?

Alexandra Burke ‏@alexandramusic
1 year today we lost you.. RIP Whitney. You are missed xxx

Russell Simmons ‏@UncleRUSH
RIP Whitney Houston... http://bit.ly/YmJbvc
Expand
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote