Whitney Houston: One Year Anniversary of her passing - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 09:50 PM   #31
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future
Re: WHITNEY HOUSTON: NEW ALBUM (SEPT. 1st)

im also very excited because i don't think whitney would come back if she wasn't fit and ready

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #32
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of

She will be performing tonight.
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 11:11 PM   #33
country flag Monirena Wiles

Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of

I have been watching the red carpet and no one has mentioned her. If she was going to be on the BET awards tonight wouldn't they announce it? A lot of people would tune in just for that. If she is there I dont think she will perform. She will probably just be a presenter or maybe she'll MC the tribute to Michael Jackson. Either way I cant wait to see her and hope she does well.
Monirena Wiles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #34
country flag gmokb

gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future gmokb has a brilliant future

Its so funny, I have been listening to her music all day and then I came to the notice board and saw this thread.
gmokb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #35

Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
Here's a really bad quality version of a remix to Whitney's BRAND NEW song, "Didn't Know My Own Strength".

http://www.4shared.com/file/11473104..._Strength.html

I can't make out anything in the clip the sound is too distorted- but for those with better ears report back....
I love it!! It's not that clear but I can still hear the beat. Her vocals are a lot harder to hear but from what I can hear I like.
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #36
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

Bump!
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #37
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Whitney's voice has improved. When she performed at the grammy party Clive Davis has annually she was completely off key. It's was just sad hearing Whitney sounding that way.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 12:52 PM   #38
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

'The Greatest Roll Of All'

'Saving All My Dope For You'

I Wanna Sniff With Somebody'

Cannot wait
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 03:23 PM   #39
country flag plantman

plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrm View Post
'The Greatest Roll Of All'

'Saving All My Dope For You'

I Wanna Sniff With Somebody'

Cannot wait
OMG.....
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 07:01 PM   #40

Re: Whitney Houston: 1st Post Updated With New Song From Album!

Thank you so much for posting that!

I just found out she will be performing at Times Square in September. They announced it on Good Morning America.
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 08:39 PM   #41
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
OK so the song is not finished yet. But DJ Vasquez got a hold of an accapella version of the song, he slowed it down and through a random beat on top of it. The beat he used was to another song and not too flattering.

SO ...a fan took what he did, drowned out his music, and created his own music and layered it with her vocals. So this WILL NOT be remotely how the song sounds- but you can get the gist of it.

Here are the Lyrics:
…I had no where to turn I had no where to go
Lost sight of my dream, thought it would be the end of me
I thought I'd never make it through
I had no hope to hold on to
I thought I would break
I didn't know my own strength
And I crashed down and I tumbled
But I did not crumble
I got through all the pain
Survived my darkest hour
My faith kept me alive
I picked myself back up
Hold my head up high
I was not built to break

Found hope in my heart, I found the light to light my way out of the dark
And all that I need is here inside of me
I thought I'd never find my way
I thought I'd never lift that weight
I thought I would break
But I did not crumble
Survived my darkest hour
My faith kept me alive
I picked myself back up
Hold my head up high
I was not built to break

There were so many times I
Wondered how I'd get through the night
I thought I took all that I could take
But I did not crumble
Survived my darkest hour
My faith kept me alive
I picked myself back up
I'll hold my head up high
I was not built to break
i Love it , it kinda reminds me of " On My Own"
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 09:50 PM   #42
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

That GMA was awesome.
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:57 PM   #43
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whitney Houston: OFFICIAL SONG W/FULL PRODUCTION!!!!

Whitney!

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:58 PM   #44
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute

What the fuck has happened to her voice?

Just awful

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13-USO14
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:04 PM   #45
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

The drugs happened.

You can tell just by everything that the drugs happened.

But its good she is getting back on her feet and hopefully has a great comeback!

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote