Whitney Houston: One Year Anniversary of her passing - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2009, 11:59 PM   #16
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future
Re: WHITNEY HOUSTON: NEW ALBUM (SEPT. 1st)

goodluck whitney support ya all the way girl

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2009, 02:32 AM   #17
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

I hope her voice is in better condition now...

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 04:02 AM   #18
country flag Monirena Wiles

Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of Monirena Wiles has much to be proud of

It's easy to hate on Whitney. She has made a lot of mistakes and she has had a lot of bad performances, and has made a lot of bad choices. She is still a child of god and one of the most talented singers of all time. I think that is why so many people are rooting for her this time around. Her music is ok and I am not really a fan, but I wish her well. If her music is good I will support her because I love comebacks. I wonder if she will do a sit down interview and talk about everything she has been through?
Monirena Wiles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 04:06 AM   #19
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute

let's be honest, the voice is gone
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 06:51 AM   #20
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

supergrunt- I don't think it's about Whitney trying to outdo herself or comparing her now voice to what it was back in the day. Of course Whitney's voice is not of the same caliber as it once was. She set the bar so high and no way in hell she is going to come close to that bar, but at this point in her career she doesn't have to.

It's much more important for her to come out with quality music. Maybe this time around she doesn't hit the soaring high notes and hold notes for an eternity, but instead she emotes feeling and soul. Whitney far off her mark, is still way more talented than most girls in the industry today. And let's face it, today it's not even about the voice- which is why now of day you don't have to be able to sing to make albums. I hope Whitney brings maturity and fun to her music. If she succeeds in that, then I think the project will be successful.

Count me amongst those who are wishing her well and hoping for the best.

As for that video posted- why? It's too easy to find bad performance- we all know what happened and it's a testament that drugs ruin lives.

Here's a much more positive video, a feel good video:
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro

Last edited by Sir Stefwhit : Feb 12th, 2012 at 11:05 AM.
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:47 AM   #21
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

whitney
i hope she comes back
ce is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 03:10 PM   #22
country flag Venus_Serena

Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all Venus_Serena is a name known to all

She had such a great voice ... I still love her
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 08:13 PM   #23
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdive! View Post

I hope her voice is in better condition now...
that vid is scary bad

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 02:58 AM   #24
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I cant wait for her album to come out! Loved Whitney from day 1 and will continue to do so.

Y'all should go to youtube and check out The Greatest Love of All, LIVE, some Arista event. AMAZE!
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 03:11 AM   #25
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she comes back stronger than ever. I really miss hearing her songs on the radio aswell as the hot club mixes that always tear up the Billboard dance charts .
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 09:34 AM   #26
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute

OMG i knew that that was going to be the beat from Stargate track they don't know how to change it's always the same old same old , SHIT i hope none of their tracks makes the cut
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 10:05 AM   #27
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking forward to her comeback album though I think Akon is just so awful.

I do hope the songs are a decent showcase of her talents - it'll be a disappointment if she goes in the direction of Mariah that seems to whisper more than sing these days.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #28
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
supergrunt- I don't think it's about Whitney trying to outdo herself or comparing her now voice to what it was back in the day. Of course Whitney's voice is not of the same caliber as it once was. She set the bar so high and no way in hell she is going to come close to that bar, but at this point in her career she doesn't have to.

It's much more important for her to come out with quality music. Maybe this time around she doesn't hit the soaring high notes and hold notes for an eternity, but instead she emotes feeling and soul. Whitney far off her mark, is still way more talented than most girls in the industry today. And let's face it, today it's not even about the voice- which is why now of day you don't have to be able to sing to make albums. I hope Whitney brings maturity and fun to her music. If she succeeds in that, then I think the project will be successful.

Count me amongst those who are wishing her well and hoping for the best.

As for that video posted- why? It's too easy to find bad performance- we all know what happened and it's a testament that drugs ruin lives.

Here's a much more positive video, Whitney in her prime:
What a beautiful and poignant post. You speak the truth with perfect clarity. Thank you! I'm just glad that Whitney is in a better place and singing again. She's 45 years old, nobody should expect her to hit the notes she hit 25 years ago, but I just pray that her voice has healed to some degree and that she loves singing again.
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 07:10 PM   #29
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute

The album is called "I Look To You" right?

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13-USO14
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 07:22 PM   #30
country flag plantman

plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute

Whitney.....

I can hardly contain my excitement.

Here's wishing you the best in your comeback!