The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever" chat thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:33 AM   #31
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever" chat thread

Me

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM   #32
country flag Cirstea
I'm back :D

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Hi Mike

Welcome to the forums. So what can we all do to kick this thread into life?

What other sports do you all like playing/watching?
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:58 PM   #33
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I like to play a lot of sports. Other than tennis, I play basketball and soccer/football in organized leagues. When I was little I played baseball, but I stopped a few years later. I like baseball, but just for fun, not serious baseball. I also like playing volleyball, American football, mini golf (real golf is), team handball, kickball, dodgeball, and bocce. I'm sure there's more I just can't think of them
As for watching, I enjoy watching any sport. I like the Olympics a lot (Summer Olympics) sinced they have so many sports. I watch basketball, baseball, soccer/football, occasional volleybal, track&field (in the Olympics), and everything else except boring golf
And of course tennis

So I'm a sports freak, but I only really follow tennis, basketball, and some soccer/football. I used to be crazy about American football and baseball, but now I don't have the time since I like tennis more

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:44 PM   #34
country flag Cirscoffee

Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice

wow, sounds like you do so much sport

i like tennis the most, hockey, football etc, i like working out /exercising too
Cirscoffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 10:52 PM   #35
country flag hellas719

I'm Greek, so sports are kinda in my blood

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:39 AM   #36
country flag Cirstea

Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of Cirstea has much to be proud of

Well, I do not play much sport these days. Hoping to pick up tennis again soon and used to play some soccer/football.

Most of my time is spend only watching it now. Love tennis, ice hockey, motor racing and football/soccer.
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 09:23 AM   #37
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirstea View Post
Well, I do not play much sport these days. Hoping to pick up tennis again soon and used to play some soccer/football.

Most of my time is spend only watching it now. Love tennis, ice hockey, motor racing and football/soccer.
Follow the NHL?

I go for Detroit, still shattered at the SC Finals. Other than Sorana, the past 1-2 months haven't been good for me sports wise.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 09:33 AM   #38
country flag Cirstea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langers View Post
Follow the NHL?

I go for Detroit, still shattered at the SC Finals. Other than Sorana, the past 1-2 months haven't been good for me sports wise.
Sabres fan here so no need to talk to me about sporting failure, lol

I was actually cheering for the Wings in the Finals, anyone to stop the Crosby bandwagon :P

To give you an idea of my sporting heritage (failures).

Goran Ivanisevic (came good in the end though)
Jean Alesi (F1) only one 1 race but had bags of talent.
Felipe Massa (F1) should have been World Champion last year but the team let him down at crucial moments.
Buffalo Sabres (NHL) 1999 Stanley Cup...lost in Game 6 to a Brett Hull (NO GOAL! lol)
Miami Dolphins (NFL) Been nowhere for years, had worst record in history 2 years ago.
Tottenham Hotspur (Football/soccer) Perennial underachievers

Oh and add Dani H and Nicole V to my list and I should be suicidal by now, lol

So Sori and Sabine did me proud this last month or so
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #39
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind Buffalo, your team was quite good there for a while now you're struggling again.

Ivanisevic, I can't say I was a fan, and him beating Rafter in the Wimbledon final was one of the more shattering things I've seen. No doubt he deserved one but against Pat?

Yeah I follow F1 too, Webber obviously my favourite. So fair to say I've done it tough following him over the years. Getting better now though, now that he's got a reliable car.

Don't know much about NFL or soccer, they'd be two sports I no nothing about. Pretty much every other sport I'm obssessed with. Looks like most of this board are the same.
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 08:37 AM   #40
country flag Cirstea

Yeah, Buffalo still haven't recovered from losing both Briere and Drury the same summer

Goran, yeah can understand that. Pat was indeed one of the good guys. It's just I had supported Goran from the beginning, stupid reason I know but we are the same height, left handed and I loved his serve (IMO the best there has ever been, most guys can hit harder than him these days yet his placement was incredible). Can see why people wouldn't like his game though (or lack of).
Sunday did actually bring it all back, Roddick should have a chat with Goran after losing his third Wimbledon final.

Oh so you like F1 too, at least we can chat about that on this thread too. Webber is cool, met him at Silverstone when he was a test driver still. Genuinely nice guy unlike Britains own Hamilton. As you can see my patriotism is pretty weak when it comes to sport, lol
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 04:34 PM   #41
country flag hellas719

I like the New York Islanders, but I don't really follow the NHL anymore

Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:08 AM   #42
country flag hellas719

This song has been so popular for Greeks outside of Greece, so I assume it is popular in Greece although I check the national top 10 chart weekly and haven't seen it yet, but maybe it's developing

Do you guys like it?

Old Jul 29th, 2009, 04:01 AM   #43
country flag hellas719

Do you guys follow basketball?

Old Aug 12th, 2009, 10:47 PM   #44
country flag hellas719

bump!

Old Aug 31st, 2009, 03:21 AM   #45
country flag hellas719