The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever" chat thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 03:28 PM   #16
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "let's make this the greatest chat thread ever" chat thread

I also think I want Sveta to win
I mean, I have no more faves left so I really don't care but if I had to choose one it would be Sveta

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 03:29 PM   #17
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 03:31 PM   #18
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ATP: Gaston Gaudio, Janko Tipsarevic, David Ferrer, Nole Djokovic, Franco Ferreiro and Marcos Baghdatis.
WTA: Ana Ivanovic, Sorana (OF COURSE! ), Sania Mirza, Maria Kirilenko and Tatiana Golovin.

He's the reason I'm into tennis after I saw he made the AO final on the Greek news

Quote:
the trip of my dreams is to go to Athens and then go to the islands of around, and in the not too distant future (or so they hope) I like to go to LA, NY and Miami.
You will love Athens. I am already in love with it. I've only been to like six or seven islands and most of them weren't really near Athens, but I'd recommend Rhodes, Milos, and Lefkada. Those are my favorites

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #19
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

oh I gotta go
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 03:44 PM   #20
country flag hellas719

I'm Andrew, and I'm from New York but originally from Greece
I like to keep my age a secret
I really like tennis. I also like basketball (I'm obsessed with the Greek men's national team), soccer/football (whatever you call it), and sometimes I like volleyball, and baseball. I like watching like every sport though, so the Olympics is always paradise for me
Music is another important thing in my life. I like a lot of different kinds of music. Eurovision is usually my favorite because I get to hear a lot of different songs. I like Greek music a lot, as well as the "American" pop, hip hop, R&B, rap, etc etc. I don't have a favorite song because there are too many of them
Other than sports and music, I am a straight A student, fluent in English and Greek, am currently studying Spanish, like to eat a lot even though I'm skinny. My favorite foods are french fries, Greek salad (horiatiki-the one without lettuce), and creme brulee
I like to hang out with my friends sometimes, go to the movies even though I never shut up when I'm there and I miss most of the movie. Now when I say let's go to the movies, they say no let's do something else

Btw, you are very artistic, Stephen

Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:32 PM   #21
country flag mashamaniac

mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold mashamaniac is a splendid one to behold

Hello guys!
it's good to that we have a chat thread for sori's forum now... but i'm so tired for now to put my biography or anything here!! i'll try it again tomorrow!

good luck and have a good night everyone!
bye 4 now...

Official Bookkeeper of the Maria Mafia
Cheering Tennis Sweeties:

Wozniacki ** Azarenka ** Vaidisova ** Cornet ** Cirstea ** Golovin
mashamaniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 09:40 AM   #22
country flag Amartolomeu

Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light Amartolomeu is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, I am Felician, 25 years old, now working until autumn as a highschool professor of Philosophy and Logics in Romania.

I played serious tennis from 4 until 8 years old. I remember I started to love watching tennis once I watched a match of Courrier against Sampras. I never liked a player as I liked Sampras, and I do not believe that someone else's play can seduce me as Sampras' play did. He was unique. Nowadays I like in ATP Nadal, Djokovic and Monfils (I like the passion this kiddo puts in his play) and in WTA: Sorana, Ivanovic, Cornet, Kirilenko and Vaidisova. My all time favourite WTA player: Arantxa Sánchez Vicario.

I like a lot soccer as well with Barcelona, Arsenal and Milan my favourite teams. (I hate Real Madrid, Juventus and Manchester ). I like handball too, gymnastics and figure skating.

In my day by day life I told you I teach (I graduated philosophy last summer) but I am also getting this summer a diploma in theology. Starting this autumn I will go to Viena to start my Phd studies in philosophy. I speak German and Italian best as foreign languages and English, at the level you see me writing. I hope I will improve it. I studied as well as classic languages koine Greek, byzantine greek, latin and classical hebrew (I attended a byzantine theological seminary).

Other passions: reading, music (heavy metal: Judas Priest, AcDc, King Diamond, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath), art and movies (I like a lot european movies, Cannes awards especially)

As big cities I love to visit usually Rome, Paris and Viena.

Nice to meet you all. Go Sorana, go!
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 06:35 PM   #23
country flag hellas719

BUMP!
Do you guys like amusment parks?

Old Jun 27th, 2009, 12:11 AM   #24
country flag hellas719

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #25
country flag oneandonly

oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future oneandonly has a brilliant future

Okay so I was in Wimbledon this week and I met Sori, got to talk with her a bit, she was extremely nice, friendly and so pretty. Also she seemed surprised to see a Romanian there

Official Winners and Aces Supplier of the Maria Mafia
Official Good Luck Charm of the Jankobitches Clinic
oneandonly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:51 AM   #26
country flag hellas719

Cool

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #27
country flag Cirscoffee

Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice

Hi
Cirscoffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 07:31 PM   #28
country flag hellas719

Hi
Tell us about yourself

Old Jun 29th, 2009, 07:53 PM   #29
country flag Cirscoffee

Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice Cirscoffee is just really nice

I'm Mike, I live in UK and have a house in France

I am 18 , i play lots of tennis , currently finished my studies and waiting to go to university
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:10 AM   #30
country flag Cirscoffee

anyone?