Tara Moore - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 07:47 AM   #121
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of
Re: Tara Moore

Great result to wake up to! Didn't see that coming with Brengle's current form. 2-0 H2H with Pavolovic including beating her last week, what an opportunity of a final here!
Advertisement

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:54 AM   #122
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

Unexpected!
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:29 PM   #123
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Through to the final! def. Pavlovic 3-6 7-5 6-2

Next up- Louisa Chirico who beat Gajdosova in the other semi.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:39 PM   #124
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! Chirico is on the run of her life and will be tough. Good luck, Tara!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #125
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

chirico v moore final? surprise

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:47 PM   #126
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Tara is on fire! I hope she can transition this to the bigger events!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:51 PM   #127
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely think a Miami QWC is on the cards now Nick Bollettieri spoke very highly of her as a teenager. Hopefully he'll pull some strings...

... for some reason.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 09:53 PM   #128
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Great result! Coming from a set and a break down too, such a good week for Tara. One more to finish off the perfect week. Go girl!
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:09 PM   #129
country flag Supermac

Supermac is an unknown quantity at this point

Tara will be around 220 on Monday if she loses tomorrow and 210 if she wins! And with nothing to defend until May, she'll soon be in the top 200 if she keeps up her current form.
Supermac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #130
country flag Joe.

Hopefully she'll make RG Qualifying.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #131
country flag Dawson.

Last years RG qualifying cut off was #215 after withdrawals, which Tara should be well beyond if she carries this form into April. Her next event is another $25k in Mexico in which she's unlikely to be seeded.

... for some reason.
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #132
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
I definitely think a Miami QWC is on the cards now Nick Bollettieri spoke very highly of her as a teenager. Hopefully he'll pull some strings...
Unless GTC is a subsidiary of IMG, that can't happen, surely?

Tara up 4-1* first set.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:16 PM   #133
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Tara wins the first set 6-3
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #134
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Tara wins 3 and 1
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #135
country flag Dawson.

Amazing TOB has already updated next weeks rankings and Tara is at #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Unless GTC is a subsidiary of IMG, that can't happen, surely?
Oh... I thought she was still IMG

... for some reason.