Tara Moore - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #91
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Had a good straight sets win in 1st round of $25k Clermond against #155 Sandra Zaniewska

Now plays Remondina for a place in the QF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 04:58 PM   #92
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant R1 win at $75k Barnstaple. Defeats 4th seed and #106 Jana Cepelova 6-3 2-6 6-3
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #93
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

She can't be far from the Aussie Open Qualies cut off. I can't see her on any ITFs this month though. Hopefully she makes it!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #94
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

FWIW, and whether in a hand cart or not is unknown, she's going to Hull: http://lta.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...9496C18&draw=6
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #95
country flag Joe.

I doubt she'll make Q unless 30-40 players pull out
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #96
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Glasgow
Good luck in singles and doubles Tara

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #97
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Tara Moore

Well done on doubles title with Mel and good luck in singles final Tara.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #98
country flag Joe.

Won the $10k Glasgow today!

The field was more of a $25k then a $10k so well done to Tara, who even beat Van Uytvanck #199. Won't make much difference to her ranking but it's a good confidence booster!
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #99
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start to the year for Tara! Slowly edging back into the top 250. Hopefully she maintains it until June, I'd love to see her get a wildcard for Wimbledon. I still believe her forehand is better than most of the current top 100.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #100
country flag WIMBY

Well done Tara Two Titles

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #101
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

if anyone wants to read my report on the match, here's a link

http://www.tennisalternative.com/tar...rt-rn1990.html

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 01:52 AM   #102
country flag WIMBY

Nice report

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 10:19 PM   #103
country flag WIMBY

Well done today Tara, good luck in dubs with Mel

Old Jan 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #104
country flag WIMBY

Tara and Mel won their doubles 6-4 6-1

Old Jan 25th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #105
country flag WIMBY

Good luck with Mel in Final Tara