Tara Moore - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #61
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Another final in Loughborough

Plays Georges tomorrow....very winnable
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #62
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Wins the title
Old Nov 13th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #63
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Good for her.

I hope she takes confidence from this and pushes on for more success in bigger tournaments next year. She only gets 12 ranking points for a tournament win at this level.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #64
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, Tara, and I also wish her success in bigger tournaments next year!
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #65
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

tara qualified for the 75k in dubai. 2 easy wins followed up with a 46 75 63 win over anne kremer. apparently, kremer served for the match in the 2nd set.

tara plays no1 seed simona halep in rd1. tough match, and unlike with kremer, i wouldn't expect her to win, but at this level, most matches are pretty tough, and if she plays her game, she has a chance.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #66
country flag Joe.

Horrible draw. Good luck Tara
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #67
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Well done to her for qualifying, and good luck against Halep. What a tough draw for her.
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 07:10 PM   #68
country flag pesto

She lost.

And it's bad news for Bally too - I think that Halep will push her out of the top 50. Not that it really matters.
Old May 9th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #69
country flag Joe.

Tara's struggled with injury and form this year and is yet to win a match

HOWEVER, in $50k Fukuoka, she lost 7-6 in the 3rd to Ozaki- an in form Japanese teenager it really was a horrible draw but things look as though they're on the up for Tara

Old May 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #70
country flag Joe.

Plays Webley-Smith in R1 $50k Kurume Expecting her to win, good luck Tara
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #71
country flag pesto

Great win for her in Brum against Benesova.
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #72
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for her!!!!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #73
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Great win Tara

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #74
country flag Joe.

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #75
country flag nicky-j-c

nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice

Struggling against Erika Sema at the moment, such a shame, but hopefully she can stay in it and fight. Next year she'll be more up for Wimbledon, i think this year is just too soon!

Amelie Mauresmo Martina Hingis Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva
Love You FOREVER
nicky-j-c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote