Tara Moore - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2014, 02:20 PM   #301
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tara Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
I think Pirazhenka's better than her WTA ranking... He says, as she invetiably fails to turn up. (I mean, she's not even playing Barnstaple, so what's she doing here?)
She did end up winning although surprising didn't even have to face Pirazhenka as she was thrashed by Fran Stephenson 1 & 0.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 04:26 PM   #302

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

Lost to Jasmine Paolini 3 & 1. Let me guess, she's not going to play decently until Wimbledon next year.
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 08:07 PM   #303
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble kitty View Post
Lost to Jasmine Paolini 3 & 1. Let me guess, she's not going to play decently until Wimbledon next year.
And even then she'll still lose 7-5 in the third

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
And even then she'll still lose 7-5 in the third
Tell me about it. I've just realised she's on a 7 match losing streak.

Flying to the US to look for a win in the relatively weak 25K in Redding next week. She's the 2nd seed totally see her losing first round though.
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #305
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Horrible draw in Redding.

As second seed draw Krista Hardebeck. Easily one of the best college players in America and reached the top 300 before going to college too.

If she gets through the draw opens up reasonably well, as the seeds themselves are quite weak, it's the college players who make this draw interesting.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #306
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

I don't think the new British number 3 should worry about anyone much in this level of competition except herself. Hardebeck has been exposed in college tennis, or lost form, or motivation, and is currently ranked 30 in the preseason rankings, which are the weakest college rankings as they only include 3 years' worth of "student-athletes". Her scoreline against Aimee Gibson on Monday was unconvincing.

Last edited by Embittered : Sep 10th, 2014 at 10:44 AM.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #307

Tahnk God! First time she's won since May. Won 2 & 3 against Hardebeck plays Lauren Embree next
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #308
country flag Embittered

Tara's match should be being called by Ken Thomas at http://www.radiotennis.com/ but the site appears down to me. Is there a stream? Lot's of US challengers have them.

Tara has just dropped the first set.

p.s. no stream this week: http://www.usta.com/Pro-Tennis/Pro-C...ive_streaming/
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 06:57 PM   #309
country flag Embittered

Lost 5-7 4-6 holding serve 3 times.
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #310
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light

she needs to turn it in
toddsw33ney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 07:06 PM   #311
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Tara
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 04:47 PM   #312
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
I don't think the new British number 3...
Bit of a miscount there. She remains at a career high number 4.

(I haven't verified that it's a career high, but it seems a pretty safe guess.)
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #313
country flag Embittered

With the warm-up act out of the way, Tara's match versus no. 1 seed Tatishvili should be starting soon at http://new.livestream.com/accounts/2...events/3381882

Stream very choppy for me, the little I saw of the previous match.
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 09:37 PM   #314
country flag Embittered

This was Albuquerque 75K. Tara lost 5-7 2-6.