Tara Moore - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #241
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Great win. Her best for quite some time Time to turn that sliding ranking around!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #242
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Tara is a top 100 player.Next year is gonna be very important for her.
Come on!!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #243
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Retires 1-4 down in the third versus Mestach in the semi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @TaraMoore92
Well after all that a gammy knee brilliant.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2013, 07:07 PM   #244
country flag Embittered

A paragraph on the Limoges tourney website about Tara.
Quote:
L’anglaise Tara MOORE, 219e joueuse mondiale, et son coach se sont rendus mardi matin au collège de Couzeix pour rencontrer les élèves de 4e bi-langue (Anglais-Allemand). Pendant une heure, la joueuse a expliqué son parcours sur le circuit de tennis professionnel féminin et répondu aux nombreuses questions des collégiens très intéressés, le tout, en anglais bien sûr.
http://www.opengdfsuezregionlimousin.com/?p=1925
Old Oct 16th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #245
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Her knee must be fine, she beat Jaksic 3-6, 6-3, 6-3 in Limoges and now faces the lesser Pliskova in round two. Edging back towards the top 200.

... for some reason.
Old Oct 29th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #246
country flag Dawson.

Nice easy victory in the first round of $75k Barnstaple. Faces fellow countrywoman Konta or Webley-Smith (lol) in round two.

... for some reason.
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #247
country flag Embittered

Tara is this week's interviewee on the LTA youtube channel.
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #248
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Tara!!!
Old Nov 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #249
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Thanks for that, always interesting to see those one on ones.
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #250
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by @TaraMoore92
Lalalala IM IN. United lose.Hey ho bring on tomorrow!Thanks every1 for the tweets especially @TheTennisTalker.But everyone has been lovely!
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #251
country flag Dawson.

Qualifying draw is out:

(10)Vera Dushevina v Ilona Kremen
Erika Sema v Tara Moore
Tamira Paszek v (wc)Sara Tomic
Ying-Ying Duan v (22)Sesil Karatantcheva

A winnable round one, then very tough from there. Good luck, Tara

... for some reason.

Last edited by Dawson. : Jan 8th, 2014 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 07:00 PM   #252
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Glad she got in. It must be quite stressful, travelling there, preparing, and not knowing whether you're even in the draw.

Lets hope she can get her first ever GS qualie win. She played Erika Sema in QR1 at Wimbledon 2012, and lost in three tight sets. I think she's improved since then, though.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #253
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Oh crikey, after all her agonising about whether she'd get in, she's just dropped a bagel first set in double quick time.

38% first serves in, and winning only 33% of the points on her first serve. Tres poor.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #254
country flag pesto

Second set much closer, 7-5, but she still lost. Oh well.
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #255
country flag Alwaysfan

Im very upset for the match.
Tara