Tara Moore - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #196
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

7-5!!!

Final set time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #197
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Well done Tara, even if she loses now, she's done far better than I expected.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #198
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

That was way long, and having seen Tara before I'm impressed she managed to moderate her language.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #199
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible call on BP which would've put her a break up
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #200
country flag Joe.

She's wasted SO many opportunities in this match....although she should have been a break up at the beginning of the set if it wasn't for a terrible call.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #201
country flag Embittered

Tara goes down 0-3, calls for the trainer, gets massively bandaged around her left knee, then Kanepi plays a quite astonishingly poor game to allow Tara to get back to *3-4
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #202
country flag Embittered

Concentrate, Tara.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #203
country flag Embittered

Saves MP.

Next game, BP, Kanepi hits it wide. Tara to serve for the match!

No!

The umpire overrules. Kanepi regains her concentration, bish, bash, bosh. 6-5*
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #204
country flag Embittered

2 more MP saved, but on the fourth Kanepi drills a return down the line and Tara can't get it back into play.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #205
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Saves MP.

Next game, BP, Kanepi hits it wide. Tara to serve for the match!

No!

The umpire overrules. Kanepi regains her concentration, bish, bash, bosh. 6-5*
Yet when Kanepi clearly hit it about a foot long on BP he saw nothing wrong. Always favour the higher ranked players.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #206
country flag Joe.

Game Set and Match.

To think that an overall would've put her a break up. She deserved to win IMO. I'm thoroughly pissed off that she had such a horrible draw. 100 points would've made a huge difference to her ranking and she's probably going to drop out of the top 200 in the next few weeks.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #207
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

So close She was robbed of that first game, which might have made quite a difference.

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #208
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

Very gutsy performance. So close but just ran out of puff in the end.
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #209
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

tara did herself proud. hopefully next time she has matches at tour level she turns the great performances and brave losses into wins.
now its back to the grind of the itf's. she has points to defend and needs to perform well between now and the end of the year to cement a top 200 ranking.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #210
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Tara played a great match and was very unlucky in the end. I hope that next year she gets into Wimbledon on merit as she certainly has the game.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote