Eleanor Dean - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 12:37 AM   #1
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold
Eleanor Dean

I am really interested in learning more about Eleanor because people in the juniors forum thought she was the best 10 year old in the world. If you guys could give me career results or anywhere I can find that and an upcoming tournament schedule I would very much appreciate it!!!!
1000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:26 AM   #2
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future
Re: Eleanor Dean

Honestly, I don't think you should concern yourself with the results of a 10 year old right now. They don't need the extra attention and you can't tell anything about their future at their age.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 08:02 PM   #3

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Maybe now we can get this thread going. Eleanor has been playing primarily on the Tennis Europe U14 circuit this year with good results. Last week she won a grade 2 event in Pecs, Hungary. Hopefully she'll play a couple ITF junior events this year.

Old Jun 8th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #4
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she 12? Any more info on her? I hope shes good Wonder if she will get a junior WC?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2009, 11:18 PM   #5

She's 13, born January 1996. I think she's another one who's going to be quite tall, having seen pictures of her from Les Petits As earlier this year.

Old Jun 15th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #6

She won yet another grade 2 U14 Tennis Europe last week in Bosnia. She's in really good form now!

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #7
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow whats her rank atm?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Jun 16th, 2009, 03:35 PM   #8
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all

After her 2nd grade 2 win is added, she should gain an extra 70 points which would put her at #24 - and #3 of the 1996 girls - really impressive run...
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 03:46 PM   #9
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see her progressing.

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:53 AM   #10

Eleanor should be playing in the European Summer Cup starting tomorrow. The GBR team should be Katy Dunne at #1, Eleanor at #2, and Beth Askew and Alice Keddie on reserve. That's actually a pretty good team so they should be able to qualify for the final rounds.

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 06:22 PM   #11

This week she is playing the Windmill Cup in Leeuwarden. Laura Robson won it in 2007. It is a grade 1 U14 Tennis Europe event. She won her first round match in straight sets against her Indian opponent and will play a South African in the second round.

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 01:02 PM   #12
country flag serenus_2k8

Cool, good luck to her

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Jul 16th, 2009, 05:40 PM   #13

Eleanor's into the quarters after defeating Ayaka Okuno of Japan (who I believe Eleanor lost to at the Eddie Herr International in 07). Her next opponent is from Ukraine and then potentially Indy de Vroome, U12 Orange Bowl winner from last year. Keep it up Eleanor!

Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:44 PM   #14

Just for completeness, Eleanor lost in the quarters 7-5 in the third! Tough loss! However, this week she is in the quarterfinal of a grade 2 event in France. She faces the tough Japanese 14 year old, Miho Kowase, next. Hopefully she brings her A game and pulls off the upset!

Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:40 AM   #15
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

nice little run from her. hope she keeps it up.