Tara Moore - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2009, 09:08 PM   #1
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Tara Moore

Tara used to share a cheering thread with Heather Watson, but that seems to have disappeared. Heather has gone on to have her own cheering thread made, so why not Tara?

And what better time to open it than right now, after qualifying for $50k Nottingham thrashing former top 20 player Eleni Daniilidou in straight sets

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2009, 10:41 PM   #2
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tara Moore

Tara Let's hope she can keep it up and climb the rankings
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 02:18 PM   #3
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately Tara lost to Julia Ditty in round 1 of the main draw in two tight sets 7-6 (10), 6-4. Not a bad scoreline considering the huge difference in ranking

Hopefully she can build on this and get her ranking up

... for some reason.
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 02:49 PM   #4
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, she tried and it was a really long TB that could have gone either way. She should have a good run at Wimb juniors Hope she gets the QWC.

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 08:09 PM   #5
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

if tara plays like that in wimby juniors, u never know what might happen
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 10:19 PM   #6

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

So close Tiebreakers do not seem to be the friend of the GBTG's
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 05:19 PM   #7
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Very close

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 08:49 PM   #8

Tara put in a decent showing against 10th seed Chanelle Scheepers in Birmingham qualies, but lost 4-6 6-1 6-4
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:19 PM   #9
country flag Dawson.

This thread really needs updating and there's finally something to cheer about

$75k Shrewsbury
QR1 beat SHARE 6-1, 6-2
QR2 beat SCHAUL (2) 3-6, 6-3, 7-5
QR3 beat Babilon (5) 5-7, 6-3, 6-3
R1 .vs. Kerber (4)

... for some reason.
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 04:28 PM   #10
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow no posts here in ages...

Tara is through to the Final at the Roehampton Junior Event. She plays Pliskova in the final. I forgot how young she was, I didn't even know she could still play juniors. GL vs Pliskova.

Remember, the year Laura won Junior Wimbledon, she had reached the finals at this event.
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #11
country flag Joe.

Lost in the final 2-6 4-6.

Still a good omen that Laura won Wimbledon after reaching the final here 2 years ago.
Old Jun 29th, 2010, 11:58 PM   #12
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

She's into the third round at Wimbledon. Three Brits in the last sixteen. If only our seniors could match our juniors.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #13
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

And into the quarters, where she'll play Laura.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2010, 04:02 PM   #14
country flag scheele

scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light scheele is a glorious beacon of light

good win tara. looking forward to the quarters.
scheele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 02:32 PM   #15
country flag Dawson.

Did anyone hear what Sam Smith said about her in commentary? Apparently she's on a one year ban from the LTA due to her "attitude and lifestyle choices"

... for some reason.