Sorana News And Articles - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2010, 11:28 AM   #136
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all
Re: Sorana News And Articles

the_tk Ana is the nicest person!!! she os so adorable and charming and Sori too that´s why they ´re such good friend!!
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2010, 07:27 PM   #137
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

In pleasant anticipation to the upcoming season, Romanian newspaper prosport has published this article with a short description of all Romanian tennis girls!

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...n-lume-7842970

Like the headline says: We have the most beautiful tennis players, though there is no superstar among them.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #138
country flag the_tk

the_tk has disabled reputation

What do you think about this?
http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deu...concerned.html

she really lost a lot of weight
the_tk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #139
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, directly comparing it to the photo above!

Well, we must see how she plays during the next couple of months to see if it's good for her or not. Concerning the match against Peer, I would say that she improved again, but we have to wait...
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #140
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Yes she has lost too much weight too soon, it's not good I already posted about this on one of her threads.
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 07:36 PM   #141
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Sorana Cirstea, a lovely girl
http://abiertomextenis.com.mx/notici...ca-encantadora

Quote:
Difficult situation that lived on the track yesterday Romanian Sorana Cirstea, the score did not helped him this time, "I made many mistakes because he did not have them, I should be more aggressive and get more," he said in perfect Spanish.

With a feeling some discomfort and told us about the player, who was overtaken by the Spanish Laura Pous-Tio, 6-2, 6-1.
"I feel terrible, not playing well and I'm disappointed because I expected move to the next round."
What did I miss today to move forward?"I miss being more aggressive, give me courage that did not happen, because I knew I had to do."

In trying to distract Cirstea of what had happened, asked what was on vacation, and a change of attitude brightened his face: "I like being at home because I have little time to spend with my family sometimes accompany me, but can not always be as it is complicated, I have a brother and have to be with him. " On the relationship he has been with his brother, he smiles and says, "now is very good, because before it was more complicated, he has 16 years, we are very close and I am happy to be with him."

On the activities you like to do in his spare time, said "I enjoy reading a good book (novel), but has no favorite author, she seeks to distract and keep your mind busy."

He likes all kinds of food, its greatest weakness is ice cream, "no matter what they are, I love them"
A Cirsteafascinated with sports that have to do with the ball, said he much fun, his favorite is the handball, which claims to be very good.

Their bands Sin Bandera and Camilla, the favorite spot of your home is your bedroom, and one of their biggest fears is to fail to meet their dreams glad you all, its motto might be "to live is a great reason to smile" , is considered a very happy person and enjoy all the beautiful things that gives life, every moment must be lived fully, since the pace of life and travel, there to enjoy. Consider the city of Las Vegas as their second home

On an average day what makes Cirstea?, But may vary if you have competition, usually trains about 3 hours and 2 gym, then followed by the recovery which is very important and enjoying dinner with family, friends and see a show, yes, try to read a little before bedtime. It is considered a Shopaholic, says the girl "buy a lot when I'm upset, I'm going to Mol and close my eyespurchases, do not even want to see. " "I love the bags and clothes, but shoes, I have many I can use because they are very high and I have to be careful not to hurt me"

It wants most now is to go on holiday, because last year did not break, be with his family is his priority after tennis.

Sorana Cirstea, a young professional tennis also, painting to a polyglot, speaks three languages, Romanian, English, Spanish and is studying French, has just completed his studies in school and enjoy a beautiful smile that makes every day.
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #142
country flag Curcubeu

The translator makes Sori a "he"!
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #143
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
The translator makes Sori a "he"!
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja, well, but we understand the text XD
She is perfect
Villaran is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 02:14 AM   #144
country flag Jekyll

Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of Jekyll has much to be proud of

She speaks almost perfect! But a strong southamerican accent!
Jekyll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 02:16 AM   #145
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
Supposedly she learned Spanish watching telenovelas, so natural
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #146
country flag Curcubeu

When I first saw her, I also thought she looks like a Latina!
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 12:57 PM   #147
country flag Villaran

Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all Villaran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post

Yo subí ese video jajajajaja
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #148
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Sori will be in the wta show with other 5 players including Keothavong, MAttek, Cibulkova, Lisicki and one more. It begins next monday more here http://www.facebook.com/xperiahotshots
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 07:55 AM   #149
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but some interesting Facebook posts by Sorana today:

Quote:
Lost yesterday,but for the first time in my life im actually in peace and not putting myself down after the lose.I know with hard work and discipline it will come soon...love,Sori
Quote:
On the other hand tonight got into a talk with the person next to me on the plane.And as we are talking he tells me he has cancer...coudnt think straight the whole flight after,i was in shock.Im a very private person,and sometimes i can be considered cold and in my own world but this is one of the reasons im like this.I get to touched and affected by other people storys and problems.Their issues stay with me way to much unfortunatlly as soon as i get involved...
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:29 PM   #150
country flag Villaran

For this thing I love Sori!!!!!! ♥