R3: Azarenka vs. Suarez Navarro 5-7 7-5 (Play suspended) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2009, 08:46 PM   #1
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute
R3: Azarenka vs. Suarez Navarro 5-7 7-5 (Play suspended)

Good job for Azarenka to come back. She was down in the second set.
-jenks- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #2
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R3: Azarenka vs. Suarez Navarro 5-7 7-5 (Play suspended)

What a second set

win tommorrow with a bagel please
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #3
country flag Ajrob

Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold

Vika is SO annoying to watch, she argues every point and throws her racket each 5 seconds, bad acttitude girl, show some respect, i hope Carla finishes u tomorrow.
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #4
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

What a bizarre match. I was shocked at Azarenka's poor play for about a set and a half. I was surprised she turned it around.
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #5
country flag Pen Expers

Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all Pen Expers is a name known to all

That second set was the best of the tournament and one of the best I've seen in the women's game for years. Fantastic stuff. Variation, long rallies, dropshots that worked, shots on the line.
Pen Expers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:51 PM   #6
country flag Sharpie4me

Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold Sharpie4me is a splendid one to behold

Vika destroy her tomorrow
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #7
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Carla you should have finished her off at 4-1 in the second!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #8
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Good job getting the 2nd set.

Vika was in bad shape, everything was getting on her nerves, the crowd, Navarro's great shot making.

Please take it tomorrow.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:52 PM   #9
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

If the match had continued, I definitely would have given Azarenka the edge. I'm not sure who will come out on top tomorrow.
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #10
country flag Nalla

Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light Nalla is a glorious beacon of light

I was really hoping that Carla would finish it in two..
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #11
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

That was the most drama filled "match" of the tournament. Vika served for the first set and then choked it away. Carla was so comfortable in the second and her consistency more than got to Vika. She was crying, hitting her racket, the crowd was booing her, her box was yelling at the crowd, and all of the sudden she was down 1-4 and it looked more than done. However, one of the most amazing turnarounds ever by hitting very deep and also be hitting excellent drop shots. She needs to be settled down tonight, I love her attitude usually.. but tonight was way too much.
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #12
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future

I love Viki
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:55 PM   #13
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Carla was pathetic. Was 4-2 up in second. Serve was broken often.
But Vika Hit like only 4 winners after 1 and a half set? and 20++ UEs. before coming back and win the second set.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:55 PM   #14
country flag bjurra

bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold bjurra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Carla you should have finished her off at 4-1 in the second!
Wasnt Carlas fault, Vika went into trance mode. Must have taken a magic pill at 5-7 1-4.
bjurra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:55 PM   #15
country flag CSN-4TW

CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold CSN-4TW is a splendid one to behold

Nothing to say here... iam... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Carlita

FOLLOW Carlita on Twitter

CSN-4TW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote