Will they move Venus/Lucie to Lenglen? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #1
country flag venusallday

venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold venusallday is a splendid one to behold
Will they move Venus/Lucie to Lenglen?

???

Most tennis players are girls, because they act like girls, they play like girls, and they have child-like attitudes like girls. Venus, on the other hand, does the exact opposite. She is in control of her emotions. She's graceful, gracious, strong, and fierce. She controls her own destiny. She has a business and a degree. She won't be left with just tennis memories once she calls it a day on the court.

Most tennis females are girls. Venus is a WOMAN.
venusallday is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2009, 05:54 PM   #2
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will they move Venus/Lucie to Lenglen?

They did but it's raining now!

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!
Foot_Fault is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread