Tennis Channel Stream.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2009, 07:40 AM   #1
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Tennis Channel Stream..

Does it cover Court 6? And is it high quality?

I'm trying to decide whether to go with TTC or Eurosport's live stream...
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2009, 07:41 AM   #2
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all
Re: Tennis Channel Stream..

go to eurosport

tc streaming could not be available in europe and esp player covers 2 more courts (6 on both) and it has a better stream quality

unfortunately, tc is free while esp player not
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:51 AM   #3
country flag WhatTheDeuce
11/11/11

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... it seems TTC does cover Court 6, and the whole not having to pay thing is a big bonus.

I'll see if I'm satisfied with TTC's stream quality when matches start before I make my decision. I'd definitely rather not pay if I don't have to.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:55 AM   #4
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Friend of mine in England tells me that she can't access TTC streams.

TTC thus far is showing two main courts and court 1, 2, and 6.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:02 AM   #5
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

not available in my area...

is there any chance to watch sprem and dokić somewhere else?
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:27 PM   #6
country flag _elenad_

_elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all _elenad_ is a name known to all

atdhe.net
_elenad_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:40 PM   #7
country flag pwayne

pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of

Tennis Channel streams only in the US. To me, I like the TTC streams and they archive the matches. Best of all is that they are free.
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:51 PM   #8
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute

TTC stream is showing court 3 instead of court 2 today because the Williams' sisters are playing doubles!

i won't be able to see Wozniacki's match!!
-jenks- is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #9
country flag volume3d

volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold volume3d is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jenks- View Post
TTC stream is showing court 3 instead of court 2 today because the Williams' sisters are playing doubles!

i won't be able to see Wozniacki's match!!
sorry, but what is TTC?
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #10
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute

The tennis channel
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #11
country flag volume3d

thanx...i cant watch it
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #12
country flag partbrit

partbrit has disabled reputation

It is very high quality, but the commentators--with the exception of one, and she isn't on much--know zero about the tour.
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #13
country flag Expat

Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute Expat has a reputation beyond repute

I can see Jelena Dokic vs Sprem on the upcoming matches on TTC. SO its available.

@partbrit stick to ESPN360 if you have access. much better commentary there
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #14
country flag kloppy

kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light kloppy is a glorious beacon of light

To watch TTC outside of the US you just need to use a pr0xy. Ultrasurf is great... you can download it here - www.ultrareach.com
kloppy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 26th, 2009, 03:43 PM   #15
country flag -jenks-

I switched from the Dokic/Sprem match to watch the end of Serena's match, but now it doesn't show Dokic's match or Dementieva's now!
Closed Thread