All Other Romanian Girls Thread - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #796
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: All Other Romanian Girls Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
It's not that I don't like her, I'm pretty sure she's a very nice girl, but I've been following her results for the last two years and she is not progressing at all Take 2014 for example: she lost all her matches except one against Patricia Eftenoiu

I try to make threads for all Romanian girls that have a chance breaking (at least) into Top 500 at some point in their career. Judging by her results, I'm afraid she isn't going to meet that task, but out of sympathy for you maybe I'll create a thread for her later this week

PS: You know you can create the thread yourself, right?
Yes, for sure... i know all that. I was just joshing there for a bit Still, let's hope homegirl comes up with some results to merit her own thread
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #797
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

10k, Torino (ITA) R16
(6) Daiana Negreanu (ROU)
d. Nina Stadler (SUI) 63 63

Itf website cannot make up its mind who won this match, but we'll go with this for now
(Q) Bianca Turati (ITA) d. (wc) Michele Alexandra Zmau (ROU) d. 61 62

Zmau says the R1 win was a nice confidence boost -for the season and on a personal level and that a UE on the opponent's part at 3-1 30 all in the deciding set allowed her to get back in the match. Once that happened, she switched gears and Bastianello was left behind.

http://www.livetennis.it/post/181137...rima-giornata/

Doubles Q
(4)Negreanu/Stefkova (ROU/CZE) d. Zmau/Samsonova (ROU/ITA) 62 36 10-5

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Jul 9th, 2014 at 07:40 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2014, 02:18 PM   #798
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

10k Iasi (ROU), R32:

Alessia Piran (ITA) d. (Q)Ylona-Georgiana Ghioroaie (ROU) 61 64

(Q)Andreea Ghitescu (ROU) d. (Q)Oana Gavrila (ROU) 62 16 61

(wc)Andreea Prisacariu (ROU) d. Ana Bianca Mihaila (ROU) 64 57 62

(Q)Simona Ionescu (ROU) d. Alisa Martinov (MDA) 63 60
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #799

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

10k Torino (ITA), Q:

(Q)Sarah-Rebecca Sekulic (GER) d. (6)Daiana Negreanu (ROU) 61 60

What a joke this girl is
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #800
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
10k Torino (ITA), Q:

(Q)Sarah-Rebecca Sekulic (GER) d. (6)Daiana Negreanu (ROU) 61 60

What a joke this girl is
Sekulic also took out 4th seed Stefkova in R1, but that scoreline

Withdrawing from next week's 15k sounds like an excellent decision right now.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 01:58 PM   #801

10k Iasi (ROU), R16:

(Q)Andreea Ghitescu (ROU) d. (8)Elke Lemmens (BEL) 76(4) 63

(3)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) d. (wc)Andreea Prisacariu (ROU) 63 60

(wc)Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU) d. Cristina Moroi (ROU) 75 64

(5)Anastasia Vdovenco (MDA) d. Gabriela Duca (ROU) 63 64

(Q)Simona Ionescu (ROU) d. (6)Francesca Palmigiano (ITA) 62 62

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Jul 10th, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #802
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Is this for real??

http://www.clubsportivcfr.ro/

Old Jul 10th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #803

Umor moldovenesc
Old Jul 10th, 2014, 10:44 PM   #804
country flag Not A Fan

Short segment with 14 year old Andreea Prisacariu during the Iasi ITF:

http://www.tvrplus.ro/editie-vara-pentru-voi-238073
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #805

10k Iasi (ROU), Q:

(Q)Andreea Ghitescu (ROU) d. Gabriela Talaba (ROU) 75 61

Semifinal vs. Oana Georgeta Simion.

Camille Cheli (FRA) d. (Q)Simona Ionescu (ROU) 67(5) 76(5) 63

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Jul 11th, 2014 at 01:30 PM.
Old Jul 12th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #806

10k Iasi (ROU), S:

(wc)Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU) d. (Q)Andreea Ghitescu (ROU) 64 76(5)
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #807

10k Galati (ROU), MD:

(1/wc)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) v (Q)Cristina Ene (ROU)
Victoria Muntean (FRA) v Lenka Wienerova (SVK)
(wc)Georgia Adnreea Craciun (ROU) v Alessia Piran (ITA)
(6)Eleanor Dean (GBR) v Gabriela Talaba (ROU)

(4)Elena Bogdan (ROU) v (Q)Federica Prati (ITA)
Camille Cheli (FRA) v (Q)Daniela Ciobanu (MDA)
Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) v Stefana Andrei (ROU)
(5)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) v Camelia-Elena Hristea (ROU)

(8)Chloe Paquet (FRA) v (Q)Ana Bianca Mihaila (ROU)
(wc)Ioana Ducu (ROU) v (Q)Martina Spigarelli (ITA)
(Q)Gabriela Duca (ROU) v Elke Lemmens (BEL)
(3)Irina Maria Bara (ROU) v (Q)Simona Ionescu (ROU)

(7)Nicoleta-Catalina Dascalu (ROU) v (SE)Oana Georgeta Simion (ROU)
(wc)Yasmin Gulman (TUR) v (Q)Alice Bacquie (FRA)
Cristina Adamescu (ROU) v (SE)Andreea Ghitescu (ROU)
(2)Eva Waccano (NED) v Anastasia Vdovenco (MDA)

Good luck Georgia & Andreea Ghitescu!
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #808

10k Galati (ROU), R32:

(wc)Georgia Andreea Craciun (ROU) d. Alessia Piran (ITA) 75 26 63

First win for Georgia in her Pro career and a second round encounter with Gabriela Talaba This should be interesting!
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #809

10k Galati (ROU), R32:

(5)Raluca Elena Platon (ROU) d. Camelia-Elena Hristea (ROU) 67(7) 76(2) 62

Elke Lemmens (BEL) d. (Q)Gabriela Duca (ROU) 76(2) 61

Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) d. Stefana Andrei (ROU) 62 64

(SE)Andreea Ghitescu (ROU) d. (LL)Marina Cozac (USA) 62 62
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 09:24 AM   #810

10k Galati (ROU), R16:

(SE)Andreea Ghitescu (ROU) d. Anastasia Vdovenco (MDA) 61 61

Gabriela Talaba (ROU) d. (wc)Georgia Andreea Craciun (ROU) 61 64

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Jul 17th, 2014 at 01:10 PM.