JJ training at RG...NOT! (Jeca in Cannes :inlove:, new pics in post #159) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2009, 01:15 PM   #61
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic training at RG...NOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
Prison break Sad ending..
Yeah, T-bag's back in prison
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2009, 01:56 PM   #62
country flag vml

vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of vml has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWLH View Post
Reminds me of Adam Lambert though.
Whon won American Idol, Adam Lambert or the other guy ?
vml is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:06 PM   #63
VenusSerenaBlvd.

VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold

Kris Allen (looks like Hal Sparks) won American Idol. Anyways, Jelena can go have fun. But the pic of her shows that she cakes on the foundation. She would look so much better with a lighter application of foundation. And if she put her hair down. It's not the prom JJ!

“...Serena isn’t playing for your approval, doesn’t need your approval, and kind of turns the whole question of your approval into wasted breath.”- Anna Holmes - TIME
VenusSerenaBlvd. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:37 PM   #64
VenusSerenaBlvd.

VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold VenusSerenaBlvd. is a splendid one to behold

I retouched JJ's picture. I love to retouch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jjretouch.jpg (44.9 KB, 72 views)

“...Serena isn’t playing for your approval, doesn’t need your approval, and kind of turns the whole question of your approval into wasted breath.”- Anna Holmes - TIME
VenusSerenaBlvd. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:41 PM   #65
country flag Convoluted

Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of Convoluted has much to be proud of

My screen has gone pasty from all that make-up
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:00 PM   #66
country flag Princeza

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepa brena View Post
Well, I know. I've noticed you generally like cool and amaze people. That's exactly why I don't get this Ana-obsession of yours.
It stroke me without warning
I can't help it.
Princeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:01 PM   #67
country flag zxcVbnm88

zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of

her hair was disastrous............
zxcVbnm88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM   #68
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeza View Post
It stroke me without warning
I can't help it.
They do say that the first step is admitting you have a problem

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:12 PM   #69
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
With how she's been playing lately she can lose to Rybarikova in R2. It's not funny!
It will be Mladenovic in R2, with the way Magda is slumping .
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:24 PM   #70
country flag Princeza

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kiera~ View Post
They do say that the first step is admitting you have a problem
My problem is that there are two of them.
Princeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:26 PM   #71
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenus_2k8 View Post
The gif war was intense
The competition is getting fiercer by the day
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:30 PM   #72
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

Lol at the gifwar. And i have to agree... that hairstyle doesn't fit her at all, her forehead is too big for it. Her hairstylist needs fired.

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:32 PM   #73
country flag scoobsuk

scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future scoobsuk has a brilliant future

I like JJ but that hair is tragic and it if she must cake that much makeup on her face it should at least be covering her pores
scoobsuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:33 PM   #74
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Sunscreen anyone? She will look 50 be the time she's 30.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:34 PM   #75
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeza View Post
My problem is that there are two of them.

At least you have Dulko to rely on

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote