2015-16 verbals, high interest & transfers - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2014, 10:59 PM   #1
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice
2015-16 verbals, high interest & transfers

At Embittered's request, here's the new thread for the 2015-16 class
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2014, 02:35 AM   #2
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2015-16 verbals, high interest & transfers

On TRN, Lampl is listed as high interest in Stanford but not officially committed.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (83.9 KB, 17 views)
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #3
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

This is the remaining Top 50...
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled2.png (82.6 KB, 15 views)
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 03:31 AM   #4
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Some don't say it on TRN. Dilorenzo verbally committed to Ohio State, which I had heard but didn't see any confirmation until I saw this http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/...u-s--open.html

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #5
country flag troyvan

troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
On TRN, Lampl is listed as high interest in Stanford but not officially committed.
Does anyone know what's up with Kimberly Yee? She was #1 with a bullet a while back, but now she's fallen to #14. And whereas most of the other blue chips have played in 10+ tournaments, she's only participated in 4. Is she injured, or maybe taking an alternate path?
troyvan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #6
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyvan View Post
Does anyone know what's up with Kimberly Yee? She was #1 with a bullet a while back, but now she's fallen to #14. And whereas most of the other blue chips have played in 10+ tournaments, she's only participated in 4. Is she injured, or maybe taking an alternate path?
She didn't play for a few months. I think she was injured. Her first tournament back though she won. Then she played in the junior tournament where juniors teamed up in their sections. She had mixed results there. Her last match she retired against Ingrid Neel at National's I believe. The big question mark is where she will end up! I'm still hoping she commits to UCLA with her bff.
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #7
country flag troyvan

troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice troyvan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
She didn't play for a few months. I think she was injured. Her first tournament back though she won. Then she played in the junior tournament where juniors teamed up in their sections. She had mixed results there. Her last match she retired against Ingrid Neel at National's I believe. The big question mark is where she will end up! I'm still hoping she commits to UCLA with her bff.
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Out of curiosity, who's her BFF?
troyvan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #8

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyvan View Post
Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Out of curiosity, who's her BFF?
Gabby Andrews. She is committed to UCLA in the same class.
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 01:40 AM   #9
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
That's not going to happen...

Kimberly's goal is to use tennis as a vehicle to get into a top University (Stanford) and to play professional tennis at the highest levels (like other Stanford players).
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 02:49 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
That's not going to happen...

Kimberly's goal is to use tennis as a vehicle to get into a top University (Stanford) and to play professional tennis at the highest levels (like other Stanford players).
She doesn't want to end up like Hardebeck.

I read somewhere that she wants to go to a school with a great business school. Stanford does have a top business program, so we'll see.
Old Nov 14th, 2014, 08:19 PM   #11
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Borwell has been busy.

Alannah Griffin to Auburn: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=716196648457918
Zoe Douglas (who?) to Iowa: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=716141201796796
Emma Wilson to Fresno State: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=715838555160394
Olivia Noble to Fresno State: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=715822218495361
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #12
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Emily Smith to Rice: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=871518876212982
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote