2015 NCAA Championships - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2015, 09:23 PM   #1
country flag Vector

Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice Vector is just really nice
2015 NCAA Championships

The bracket is up!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/tennis-women/d1

Vandy's regional looks a little challenging, but the 'Dores should move forward.
Vector is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2015, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation
Re: 2015 NCAA Championships

Southern still under a post-season ban, so Texas A&M with the easiest first round and perhaps the hardest second round for a host.

Alabama also with a tough 2nd round.

Long Beach at top seed USC, natch.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2015, 09:43 PM   #3
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Duke/Georgia is also a tough second round, if Duke has enough healthy players!

Texas misses out, not because of their ranking, but because they have a losing record. Pretty crazy.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2015, 09:48 PM   #4
country flag Embittered

From the last published rankings, though not the ones used, of course, I think Auburn (then no. 44) last in, Columbia, Indiana and Penn State out. I don't see any team ranked above Auburn that fell out.

Penn State tweeted about watching the selection show, so they'll be disappointed they didn't sneak in.
Old Apr 28th, 2015, 09:48 PM   #5
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Duke/Georgia is also a tough second round, if Duke has enough healthy players!

Texas misses out, not because of their ranking, but because they have a losing record. Pretty crazy.
I missed that.

What a blunder by the new coach. Stupid rule, though.
Old Apr 28th, 2015, 11:17 PM   #6
country flag CTSEMT

CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all CTSEMT is a name known to all

Duke/Georgia is a blockbuster 2nd round for sure!

UCLA/UNC in the QF seems a bit premature.

Interesting bracket though - should be some good matchups at NCAAs.
CTSEMT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 12:28 AM   #7
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all

It'll be interesting to see if they stuck to the rankings or not. How does the indoor championship team with only one loss not have the #1 ranking?

The right side is stacked and I think the champion will likely come out of that side.
slickshoes510 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 02:15 AM   #8
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

LEFT side has

PAC12 CHAMP(USC)
SEC CHAMP(VANDY)
ACC CHAMP(UVA)
BIG 12 CHAMP(BU)

And the RIGHT side is stacked??

Even UF is on the LEFT side.

Cry over the fact that UCLA lost to USC
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 02:16 AM   #9
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo it's here! I think the draw is decently balanced as opposed to other years. It's like a rematch of the SEC touranment for Vanderbilt playing Alabama in the R16 and Florida in the Quarters lol.
Amalgamate is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 02:19 AM   #10
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute Amalgamate has a reputation beyond repute

Another good second round will be Florida vs. Georgia Tech. I'm not sure how serious GT's #2 was injured in the ACC final against UVA though.
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 02:20 AM   #11

slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all slickshoes510 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post

LEFT side has

PAC12 CHAMP(USC)
SEC CHAMP(VANDY)
ACC CHAMP(UVA)
BIG 12 CHAMP(BU)

And the RIGHT side is stacked??

Cry over the fact that UCLA lost to USC
Let's hope for a UCLA and USC final and see what the result is then. Until then, good luck to your team. #keepingitclassy
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 02:21 AM   #12
country flag Amalgamate

Lineups: http://web1.ncaa.org/tennis/exec/lin...n=1&fromLink=Y
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 02:23 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Thanks Amal. UCLA has an interesting lineup. I'm sure it's in case they need to shift things around. A lot of it is based on results over the past few weeks including the Pac-12 tourney. I expect it to change for the later rounds.

1 Robin
2 Chanelle
3 Jen
4 Cat
5 Kyle
6 Terri
7 Ray
8 Wiley
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 06:29 AM   #14
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care which team wins(since changing the rule and killing doubles is much more urgent and fundamental issue), but calling the right side stacked is just such an ignorant view that had to be addressed Apparently Amal is much more informed!
And whatever does #classy have anything to do with it?
There, that was my last post here for this year
#savecollegedoubles
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2015, 06:41 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I don't really care which team wins(since changing the rule and killing doubles is much more urgent and fundamental issue), but calling the right side stacked is just such an ignorant view that had to be addressed Apparently Amal is much more informed!
And whatever does #classy have anything to do with it?
There, that was my last post here for this year
#savecollegedoubles
It's called an opinion. If you want to have a discussion about said opinion then go ahead.

Re: classy, what was the purpose of your jab in your reply to my post?