Live scores and Iphone ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:20 PM   #1
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of
Live scores and Iphone ?

Hello, can you tell me website where i can follow results on my Iphone ? I tried the official web-site, but i can't load flash ...

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2009, 07:24 PM   #2
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Live scores and Iphone ?

You can get the official site on the iphone....when you go on, click on the live scores link on the right.

It'll load the page but say you don't have flash....if you click where it says 'load standard HTML page' you should be able to see live scores, but you'll need to refresh to update, it won't do it automatically.

Or if you prefer, go to www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/index2.html on your iphone
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:34 PM   #3
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee View Post
You can get the official site on the iphone....when you go on, click on the live scores link on the right.

It'll load the page but say you don't have flash....if you click where it says 'load standard HTML page' you should be able to see live scores, but you'll need to refresh to update, it won't do it automatically.

Or if you prefer, go to www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/index2.html on your iphone
Thank you very much ! You saved my life

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:04 PM   #4
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute

No problem

For other tournaments where it's hard to get live scores on the iphone, I think the best place is www.livescore.com/tennis.dll but it's not point by point, just updates every game.
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #5
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem

For other tournaments where it's hard to get live scores on the iphone, I think the best place is www.livescore.com/tennis.dll but it's not point by point, just updates every game.
thats what i do at work
matthias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 12:57 AM   #6
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem

Yep, that's what I do too I'm hoping they'll come up with an actual livescore app, but it doesn't look like it'll be happening any time soon

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 01:08 AM   #7
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the info!

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 03:12 PM   #8
country flag Derevko

Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of

Quote:
No problem

On my phone, I also use http://www.livexscores.com/tennis/in...p?p=&dlzka=802...it's fast, rapid and with the results point by point
Sharapova - Tanasugarn - K. Bondarenko - Kirilenko - Losertadze - Kleybanova - Rezai - Oprandi - Wozniacki
TT: W Roland Garros (Slam, 14), W Palermo (Int, 09), W Karshi (Itf, 14), SF Toronto (Pre5, 09), R16 Us Open (Slam, 09) - Best Ranking: 61 (21/06/10)
Derevko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM   #9
country flag pkoulop

pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough pkoulop is a jewel in the rough

You can download a free live scores app for tennis with your iphone ))
Try this, I found it very easy and quick!!!
http://www.betscores.mobi/

today.png

tennis_list.png

tennis_matches.png
pkoulop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote