RG Seeds? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2009, 07:22 PM   #1
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Question RG Seeds?

I has been looking on the RG website, but i can't find info about the Seeds...

Will the TOP 32 just be Seeded or will players like Sharapova get a special seeding?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2009, 08:51 PM   #2
country flag quickfound

quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of
Re: RG Seeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
I has been looking on the RG website, but i can't find info about the Seeds...

Will the TOP 32 just be Seeded or will players like Sharapova get a special seeding?
In 2004, #7 Serena Williams was seeded 2nd (Serena lost to 7th-seeded #6 Jennifer Capriati in the quarterfinals).

But in 2005, #12 Justine Henin, the 2003 champ, was not given an advanced seed (Justine won the tourney again in 2005).

The problem with advanced seeds is that it is impossible to hand them out in a way that will be consistent and fair to everyone. I think they have largely abandoned the practice, but that doesn't mean they will never do it again. I hope they don't. I doubt if Maria expects one.

tennis.quickfound.net With 168 players' Twitter feed! Weekly tourney pages
results with players' ranks, photos & quotes, venue maps, weather, time, tourney links...
WTA Wallpaper | quickfoundnet at Twitter | YouTube channel
quickfound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 08:54 PM   #3
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

There are no Special seeds anymore
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 10:39 PM   #4
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

so many courts with cameras?

Old May 21st, 2009, 10:57 PM   #5
country flag Labamba

Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
so many courts with cameras?

those have been the TV courts for years now
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 11:19 PM   #6
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

I did not know that Ville