Favorite Sveta Hairstyle - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2009, 02:49 AM   #1
country flag Ziggy Starduck
No Place

Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute Ziggy Starduck has a reputation beyond repute
Favorite Sveta Hairstyle

In the same essence as Vero's outfit thread please feel free to vote

Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2009, 03:27 AM   #2
country flag Анна

Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold Анна is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favorite Sveta Hairstyle

I would have loved to see her as a corn-rowed brunette .

Since that's not an option, the one with the white shirt and black vest . Maybe more than the style itself, her hair looks soft.

Yo también creo en la Diosa Sveta

Official Football Mum of the Sveta Football Team
Анна is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 10:27 AM   #3
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

haha great thread Stef,great thread that one is more interesting than the outfit one if you ask me.

Personally I've always liked her better with short hair as in the Fed Cup trophy pic or even as a short-haired brunette.I really liked her as a brunette,ok,maybe she looked a bit older but I have no problem with her looking as a grown-up woman.

But truth is I like her in all her hair-styles.One of the things I love about her is she is not afraid to surprise the world with a new look whereas most of the other players are very conservative in that aspect.She's not afraid to change,she's not afraid to try different,crazy things that makes her more special.

Her last hairstyle I also like it a lot even if she's letting her hair grow.
Old May 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM   #4
country flag karenwalker2

karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice

I love the hair style with the white shirt and waistcoat. I also love the latest one too. i think i like her with longer hair but not too long
karenwalker2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:41 PM   #5
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
haha great thread Stef,great thread that one is more interesting than the outfit one if you ask me.

Personally I've always liked her better with short hair as in the Fed Cup trophy pic or even as a short-haired brunette.I really liked her as a brunette,ok,maybe she looked a bit older but I have no problem with her looking as a grown-up woman.

But truth is I like her in all her hair-styles.One of the things I love about her is she is not afraid to surprise the world with a new look whereas most of the other players are very conservative in that aspect.She's not afraid to change,she's not afraid to try different,crazy things that makes her more special.
Her last hairstyle I also like it a lot even if she's letting her hair grow.
I totally agree with that. and also I find it boring myself to have the same hair collor and hair cut. so I can understand why she always try's to do something fresh.

for as far as my favorite hairstyle I liked her more with the shorter hair brown or blond that doesnt really matter to me. I like everything on her but shorter works better for me. but I have to say she looks very classy at the moment with her longer hair but also I dont like to long hair.

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:55 AM   #6
country flag charlieluvtennis

charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of charlieluvtennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenwalker2 View Post
I love the hair style with the white shirt and waistcoat. I also love the latest one too. i think i like her with longer hair but not too long
I totally agree with you! and also I do love the corn rows

Getting married to my girlfriend! 12/9/14
charlieluvtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #7
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

i like that she is changing her style quite often
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:23 PM   #8
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

I like all her haircuts just cause it's Sveta. I will like her even bald
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:26 PM   #9
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

haha yeah for sure

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #10
country flag karenwalker2

karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice karenwalker2 is just really nice

I dont like the corn rows at all. or the dark hair
karenwalker2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote