marion ŕ roland! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2009, 11:05 AM   #46
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: marion ŕ roland!

Tax just wasn't making silly errors like some players do e.g Venus. Many long rallies were played. Marion should of been more agressive off the second serve though. Too many errors and double faults. Hopefully she doesn't feel too bad. She was crying at the end I want her to draw Tax at Wimbledon

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2009, 11:06 AM   #47
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Tax just wasn't making silly errors like some players do e.g Venus. Many long rallies were played. Marion should of been more agressive off the second serve though. Too many errors and double faults. Hopefully she doesn't feel too bad. She was crying at the end I want her to draw Tax at Wimbledon

Old May 28th, 2009, 01:06 PM   #48
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Tax at Wimbledon would be lovely. Marion would blow her off the court!

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 01:06 PM   #49
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

i think we need to look to marion's interview she gave which you can find on roland garros website; she stress because its clay, its roland and its in france..ok that's fine, but i don't feel that she has lost her confidence because of the clay season, she has done a lot better than she did last year, and she has many more years to go to work on it. For marion i don't think every match is life or death.
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #50
country flag Alizé Molik

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

also, if you haven't watched her video on teh RG site after her match today i suggest that you do, because it's hilarious!

Old May 28th, 2009, 04:19 PM   #51
country flag Marionated

I can't watch the video. I read in gm that she is clasless and doesn't give credit. Is this true?

Old May 28th, 2009, 06:22 PM   #52
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is really priceless. She is not eating her words .
Indeed she makes a pretty good analysis here. I have faith for the grass court season, she plays well, serves well & is fit. Allez

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #53
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM   #54
country flag Marionated

Don't be too dissapointed about this. I'm excited about seeing her back on grass. It's a shame she isn't playing Birmingham. It's not a strong field. She could have gained some easy points.

Old May 28th, 2009, 09:00 PM   #55
country flag Tennisking5

Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all

im upset. garbin always fucks me over. its like i knew she was gonna have a hard time. fuck this

DEMENTIEVA KUZNETSOVA

PETKOVIC LISICKI

GO GERMANY, RUSSIA, CROATIA, & SLOVENIJA
Tennisking5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 09:01 PM   #56
country flag Tennisking5

Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all

i love you marion, im just venting

DEMENTIEVA KUZNETSOVA

PETKOVIC LISICKI

GO GERMANY, RUSSIA, CROATIA, & SLOVENIJA
Tennisking5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 09:22 PM   #57
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note,'Super M' gave me a hard time a while back for commenting on Dementieva's beauty,so I'm kind of pleased that our Queen Marion has revealed a high opinion of her...it's vindication of sorts

It's too bad that Marion has to play on her most hated surface in order to somehow win her home country's Slam event,but I'm hoping that she'd be content with a Wimbledon or USO title instead....She can take home a RG doubles title when she's older and winding down a tad

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 10:10 PM   #58
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is a racist now apparently guys. Some Italian accused her of being racist towards Italians on the main boards.
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 10:16 PM   #59
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiakifug View Post
Marion is a racist now apparently guys. Some Italian accused her of being racist towards Italians on the main boards.
He's feeling vindictive because Marion demoralized his fragile sense of masculinity by refusing to give him her phone number or even the time of day

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 12:34 AM   #60
country flag Alizé Molik

yes i said that quote was taken out of context in that thread and now i'm done with GM. You should read the proper interview or listen to it in French, the translations are always changed.