marion roland! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2009, 01:16 AM   #31
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: marion roland!

Marion

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2009, 09:45 AM   #32
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Tathiana Garbin Next.
Last Meeting:
2009 Brisbane International -Hard - Australia

Marion Bartoli won 6-3 6-3

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:00 PM   #33
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Up close and personal with Marion Bartoli

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...344819843.html

Here at rolandgarros.com we know you love to get an insight into the person behind the tennis star persona. Here, in the first of a series of quick-fire lifestyle interviews, Marion Bartoli reveals her love of music, cars and football.

When did you first spend big with your prize money?
Back in 2005, I bought my mum a Louis Vuitton bag and gave my dad a gold pen. I love giving presents. Its much more fun than receiving them.

When did you last crack up laughing?
This morning the impersonator Nicolas Canteloup had me laughing out loud. I love it when he does Sgolne Royal.

When did you last get angry?
When Marseille were refused a penalty when they were 2-0 down at home to Lyon. I lost it.

Which actress would you choose to play you on screen?
Marion Cotillard.

Whats the best film youve seen recently?
The Dark Night on an Imax screen in Montreal. It was nuts!

Whats the best concert youve ever seen?
Coldplay.

Whos your favourite sportsperson?
Michael Jordan.

And your favourite sport outside tennis?
Football. Im a big OM fan. Id love to kick off a game at the Velodrome. They asked me to earlier this year but I couldnt because I was in Indian Wells.

Whos your favourite player on tour?
Elena Dementieva.

Whos your least favourite player on tour?
Anastasia Rodionova.

Which training exercise do you hate the most?
Right to left crosscourt! Man, its just horrible

Which part of your game would you like to improve?
My second service.

What is your favourite web site?
Youtube.

What is the last thing you do before going to sleep?
I play spider-solitaire! I cant switch off the computer until I win.

What puts you in a bad mood?
When OM lose.

Whos your favourite comedian?
Florence Foresti.

What would be the object you most desire?
A McLaren SLR with 614 horse power. I dream of owning that car. I dont have my driving licence yet but I love cars. When my career is over Im going to buy a McLaren!

What do you have on your ipod?
Beyonce, Coldplay and Kenny West. Plus family photos and photos of OM players.

Whats your favourite song right now?
Hello, by Beyonce.

Who would you love to play mixed doubles with?
Roger Federer. He always says hi. Hes really friendly. I love him but I would get really nervous if I had to play with him.

What is the worst possible thing that could happen to you before going on court?
Well if Im still in the tournament on Sunday it would be OM losing out on the French title.

When was your first kiss?
I guess I must have been 6 or so.
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #34
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

Which training exercise do you hate the most?
Right to left crosscourt! Man, it’s just horrible…

Her favourite player is Dementieva? Has Marion said that before?
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:38 PM   #35
country flag Tennisking5

Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all Tennisking5 is a name known to all

why does she hate Anastasia Rodionova? anyone know the reason? i love that she loves elena, shes my 2nd favourite, i hope they play doubls someday, but thatll never happen

DEMENTIEVA KUZNETSOVA

PETKOVIC LISICKI

GO GERMANY, RUSSIA, CROATIA, & SLOVENIJA
Tennisking5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:57 PM   #36
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

As the question has been asked in French, the translation on the site rolandgarros.com is not good. She doesn't hate her.

The questions in French are :
- Prix Orange - the nicest player
- Prix Citron - the most disagreable player
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #37
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she's ever said it before, Dave. Btw, Marion will not be playing tomorrow.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:37 PM   #38
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is so passionate about football

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #39
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Thanks for sharing!
Mind if I put this on my blog?

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM   #40
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Virginie Razzano on Marion in her interview:

Q. Would you say that you help each other out?

VIRGINIE RAZZANO: Well, you know, the atmosphere is good. Marioncomplimented me in the cloak rooms. Itwas from the bottom of her heart. Ifound it so cute from her, so nice. Shesaid, You don't like Hantuchova at all, do you?

Hantuchova or anothergirl, no, I want to do my match. I wantto do my job as usual. It's true. I was so happy to win, and that's the way itis.

She congratulated me. I said congratulations, as well, for what shedid yesterday, even though it was against a French player. You know, we support each other, and, youknow, tennis is not an easy sport compared with other sports. It's quite a difficult sport, and we've seenthis at least for the women tournaments.

It's not always easy, not alwayspink. You have to look at the brightside of sides. If you get support fromthe other French girls, it's a good thing.

Awwwww
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #41
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Virginie is always so nice, it's impossible not to like her.
Always good to read positive things about Marion!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Reza - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #42
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Marion will play tomorrow morning 11:00 am on central court Philippe Chatrier :http://www.rolandgarros.com/fr_FR/sc...chedule10.html
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:10 PM   #43
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see them sticking Marion on Chatrier again, shows that there isnt any ill feeling towards her, and she should be getting the court as top ranked frenchwoman anyway. But Marion and Jeremy on at the same time again. Ill have to keep an eye on both of them from the streaming.
Old May 28th, 2009, 10:50 AM   #44
country flag Ferg

Clay season is finally over thanks god. FINALLY.
Old May 28th, 2009, 11:01 AM   #45
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah as you said! Apart of a very convincing Stuttgart it was a nightmare! Now I hope she forgets about this and finds her form on grass where she can do very well. We are at an important point of the season, Marion has to react now, she can easily beat top 10 girls on grass but for that she needs confidence.
Allez courage!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Reza - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote