marion ŕ roland! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2009, 06:18 PM   #16
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: marion ŕ roland!

CHATRIER

11:00 Start 1 Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Dinara Safina (RUS)[1]
v. Anne Keothavong (GBR)

followed by
2 Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Rafael Nadal (ESP)[1]
v. Marcos Daniel (BRA)

3 Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Alberto Martin (ESP)
v. Roger Federer (SUI)[2]

4 Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Marion Bartoli (FRA)[13]
v. Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2009, 06:40 PM   #17
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

So she will be on tv

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 02:03 AM   #18
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Hopefully Never know what BBC will do though

I'm just remembering, it was this time 2 years ago I first fell for Marion during her match with Rezai. Good times
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 08:40 AM   #19
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Marion!
I will certainly miss her match, it totally pisses me off! I haven't seen much of her on clay this season... With Amélie losing early, there's more pressure on Marion sadly. It won't help. Thanks God Pauline won't feel comfortable either.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:48 PM   #20
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

OMG BBC just changed to Suzanne Lenglen...Just as Roger finished.....I need a stream for PC :O

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #21
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Parmentier leads 4-3 and serve :s
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #22
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

I need to see this :O

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old May 25th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #23
country flag Joee

Set lost 3-6

Old May 25th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #24
country flag Joee

1 se a piece. Shes looking more comfortable than she did in set 1.

Old May 25th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #25
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win. I'm too worried about her next match.

Old May 25th, 2009, 06:46 PM   #26
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumptoli View Post
Nice win. I'm too worried about her next match.
Dont worry too much, Parmentier is a good clay player, and Marion will have a lot of confidence and relief after getting through her first match, like at the Aussie this year. She was playing very well towards the end. She should be able to beat Garbin or Morita.
Ferg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #27
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Good start Marion! I didn't see her match so I can't say much. All I know is that Baba expected a hard and ugly first round. I guess she is relieved to have overcome this step, now the real tournament can begin.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #28
country flag Marionated

I saw the end. She hit a big serve to win. Apparently, she hit 23 unforced errors in the 1st set.

Old May 25th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #29
country flag Sund7101

Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future Sund7101 has a brilliant future

Good recovery from Marion after a horrible first set. I think she will improve with each match. Hopefully she is on Court Phillippe Chatrier again.

Pierce Seles Hingis Capriati Bartoli Davenport Kournikova Sugiyama Majoli Frazier
Sund7101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:00 AM   #30
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Marion was playing like a mess but I have to say it was parmentier who was causign most of the errors in the first set because she was getting the ball up so high it was impossible for marion to control it! some of the points marion was hitting down on the ball from over her head!

that said Parmentier is brain dead! She has this massive serve but just smashes it straight at marion...and she didn't really know how to set up her forehand either, the way Marion was playing Pauline could have really taken her apart had she kept drawing her out wide and using her forehand..thank god she didn't!

I'm gunning for a Morita 2r because she's just a crap version of Marion.