Courtney Clayton - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2009, 11:40 PM   #1
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice
Courtney Clayton

What happened to Courtney Clayton? She just disappeared in the middle of the year. I would hate to think that she got pushed out because of the Mallory Burdette verbal... I would think that Stanford tennis has a bit more class than that. Big-time Stanford fan here, so I'm a bit concerned as to what happened...
SakiBomb25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2009, 04:10 AM   #2
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Courtney Clayton

I don't think anyone knows for sure on this board. We've discussed it a bit, but we've come to no consensus. I'm definitely still curious too
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 06:22 AM   #3
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

The only thing I know is that she left for "personal reasons" and needed to "sort some stuff out." It might have something to do with being in college, or it could be something completely different and unpredictable. Who knows Regardless, I was told it was unsure if she was coming back or not, "perhaps too early to tell."
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 02:04 PM   #4
country flag barboza

barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future

Omg.. Sakibomb from Volleytalk?!
barboza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 06:58 PM   #5
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

Welcome to the board SakiBomb25!
Just wondering how you found this board?

If you were going to run into anyone from Volley Talk in here didn't you think it would be tenniscraze. You know the one with an avatar of #1 Cynthia Barboza.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 07:27 PM   #6
country flag SakiBomb25

SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice SakiBomb25 is just really nice

Haha... yeah, that thought occurred to me. I wanted to find out more about the Clayton situation and so I just typed in "Courtney Clayton tennis message boards" into Google and voila! Found this website... definitely a good source to keep tabs on recruits!
Old May 21st, 2009, 09:28 PM   #7
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all

SakiBomb25 since you and a few other posters are new here let me quickly explain how the recruiting threads are organized.

There are 3 general types of threads for each recruiting class. They're floating around either on Page 1 or 2 of the board.

1. recruiting - "speculation only"

Speculation, rumors, best guesses, hunches and other unconfirmed info should be posted on this thread.

Here's an example thread. 2009-10 recruiting - "speculation only."

2. recruiting - verbals & high interest

Info regarding any colleges a player has indicated a high interest in, made a verbal to or signed a L.O.I. with should be posted on this thread.

You look at the last page to read the newest posted info. But I also update the first 3 posts on these threads. That includes an updated status listing for the top 100 ranked recruits, top unranked recruits and unsigned 4 star recruits.

Here's an example thread. 2009-10 recruiting - verbals and high interest

3. recruiting classes - ranked teams

This thread shows the roster and open slots of the perennial top 20 teams plus the other ranked teams broken down by conferences.

Note: You may wonder why walk-ons are listed on the type 2 thread. That's because type 3 is a detailed roster thread that includes walk-ons. And I update thread types 2 & 3 simultaneously so all the info on type 2 is also recorded on type 3 in roster form.

Here's an example thread. 2009-10 recruiting classes - ranked teams

Last edited by gouci : May 21st, 2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 01:35 PM   #8
country flag 10sE

10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all 10sE is a name known to all

She'll be back for Stanford in the fall.
10sE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 02:52 AM   #9
country flag barboza

barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future barboza has a brilliant future

Courtney took a little break from Stanford.. anyway, gouci who are you on vtalk!
Old May 29th, 2009, 05:01 AM   #10
country flag gouci

I have the same name on VT. I mostly lurk on the men's board. I don't pretend to be a volleyball expert.

I'll even make a rare post, under "UCI is the #1 men's vball program" just so you can see me.
Old May 30th, 2009, 02:28 AM   #11
country flag barboza

Anyway, I think 90% of VTalkers are over 40 years old
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #12
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing the 10,000 ITF in Sumter this weekend and got a bye in the 1st round and plays the winner of Marjorie Ondeck, a graduated player from the University of Memphis and Naomi Osaka. I wish her luck, hope she does well!

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:07 AM   #13
country flag SakiBomb25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
She's playing the 10,000 ITF in Sumter this weekend and got a bye in the 1st round and plays the winner of Marjorie Ondeck, a graduated player from the University of Memphis and Naomi Osaka. I wish her luck, hope she does well!
Is she playing as a pro? Has she been playing competively all this time??
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #14
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakiBomb25 View Post
Is she playing as a pro? Has she been playing competively all this time??
Not sure about the pro, I'm assuming because she would've been a senior this year, right? I've been seeing her on lists, but she hasn't played any ITFs

tennisbuddy12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #15
country flag slickshoes510

slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light slickshoes510 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by barboza View Post
Anyway, I think 90% of VTalkers are over 40 years old
I'm happy to say I'm the 10% haha
slickshoes510 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote