Yulia Putintseva Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2009, 11:23 PM   #31
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Re: Yulia Putintseva Thread

Two Videos of Yulia from Luxembourg:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY3tT...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbyn3vhvc4
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2009, 03:44 PM   #32
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

She sure can wack a ball at 15. Love her intensity as well.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #33
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future

Yulia has to be one of the cutest players I've ever seen. Even her come ons & allez sounds so endearing. At one point, she even challenged the umpire on a call. When she didn't get a call for a serve that was out from her opponent, she raised her hands in the air to protest. The umpire then shaked her head & said the ball was in. Yulia imitated the umpire's head-shaking gesture and gave a really funny sarcastic look. She also a very gutsy player, going for all her shots & angles even when breakpt down.

After the match, I went up to her & told her Davai and good job to which she flashed a great big smile. I then asked her if I could take a picture with her & she immediately responded with a sure in a cheerful manner. She's such a cute pocket-rocket.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 04:48 PM   #34
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectForm View Post
Yulia has to be one of the cutest players I've ever seen. Even her come ons & allez sounds so endearing. At one point, she even challenged the umpire on a call. When she didn't get a call for a serve that was out from her opponent, she raised her hands in the air to protest. The umpire then shaked her head & said the ball was in. Yulia imitated the umpire's head-shaking gesture and gave a really funny sarcastic look. She also a very gutsy player, going for all her shots & angles even when breakpt down.

After the match, I went up to her & told her Davai and good job to which she flashed a great big smile. I then asked her if I could take a picture with her & she immediately responded with a sure in a cheerful manner. She's such a cute pocket-rocket.
No offence but the way you described her made her sound like a brat, not cute.

*hingis_forever* is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM   #35
country flag PerfectForm

It's hard to put into words but there's a fine line between being a bratty bitch and a cute brat When she imitated the umpire, its kinda like how Andy Roddick did it at the AO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKX2yd-ClTc). This girl definitely has fire and will-power, if anything, its her size that will hold her back. Will be interesting to see how she deals with a player of An-sophie's stature tomorrow.

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #36
country flag PerfectForm

Yulia was a usually fiery self today in both singles (she really made An-sophie look bad & An was pretty pissed off with Yulia's cheers) & doubles but she had a really cute moment in her doubles with Daria. There was a long point which ended with Yulia hitting a winning volley. Immediately, she did her trademark "come on!!" at the top of her lungs, fist-pumped & did a victory sign with her 2 fingers and a big smile on her face to her dad, who was sitting right beside me.

I spoke to Yulia father for abit, who was a really cute character as well. He shared that after the USO juniors Yulia may play Kremlin cup or Luxembourg MD with a WC. Also, he was really jovial about her game when I said I hope to see her in grandslams soon. He said with a smile," she's good in singles, but double..eh so-so only". LOL

Old Aug 17th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #37
country flag PerfectForm

even her interview sounds so cute (http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medi..._49767_mp3.MP3) after her qtr-finals at Wimbledon this year.

nothing wrong with being ambitious & constantly pumping yourself up because you want to be the best

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 05:18 PM   #38
country flag oleada

oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future oleada has a brilliant future

Picture from the airport when the Russian team was leaving:
Old Aug 18th, 2010, 05:23 PM   #39
country flag PerfectForm

Guess what? I spotted Yulia, her dad & her coach eating Kentucky Fried Chicken after her doubles match today. LOL.

Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #40
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

A good run in NY
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #41
country flag MestZ

MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice

Our future star and hope!
MestZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 06:36 AM   #42
country flag PerfectForm

Nice run Yulia. Impressive to take out Babos & Puig. Good luck at Kremlin or Luxembourg

Old Sep 14th, 2010, 10:32 AM   #43
country flag MestZ

MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice MestZ is just really nice

Oh, Yulia takes part in Main Draw Kremlin Cup?
MestZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 06:30 PM   #44
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Some photos of Yulia at USO

Old Sep 21st, 2010, 05:14 AM   #45
country flag PerfectForm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MestZ View Post
Oh, Yulia takes part in Main Draw Kremlin Cup?
Her father told me at the YOG that it's either MD in Luxembourg or qualies at Kremlin. Not sure if the plans have changed since then.