Yulia Putintseva Thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #181
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Yulia Putintseva Thread

She choked in the third set. I'm sad for her
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #182
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

^ I hope this isn't something she continually does on the big stage.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #183
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Shame that Yulia choked it away. She had a great chance to qualify in that section. Still, Wimbledon is just around the corner, and hopefully by the US Open she'll be better prepared to handle the nerves or even directly into the main draw.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #184
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Russia is losing another promising player to Kazakhstan, I hear. Probably all the new Russians will soon represent that country.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old May 25th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #185
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Oh crap
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:06 AM   #186
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Russia is losing another promising player to Kazakhstan, I hear. Probably all the new Russians will soon represent that country.
Russian Tennis Federation don't have enough money to invest, so the youngers are looking for more support elsewhere. Kazakhstan is making a effort to provide this support, at least looks like..

It's a shame this happen to Russia..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #187
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

I rather have her play for Russia, but in the end, it is the player who you support, not necessarily the country, I think. Although she will play for Kazakhstan on paper, she will always be Russian. It is just that in Fed cup, Olympics, and her ranking she will compete as Kazakh, but her roots remain Russian. And I will be interested how her career will develop, also as a Kazakh.
Fact is that for Russia it is a loss. I cannot judge how it must feel for the Russians that she switches the nationality. I also wonder how much this is her own decision. I can imagine that managaers are involved who also make a profit of have her nationality changed. Anyway, good luck Yulia for your tenniscareer, also as a Kazakh.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players

Last edited by Phenomareva : May 25th, 2012 at 09:15 AM.
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #188
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I will support Yulia no matter who she plays for.It would be a pity if her talent went to waste only because not enough support from russian federation.

Good luck under Kazakh flag,Yulia!

and about RG defeat,she'll have many more chances in the future at this tournament.Where is she playing next?
Old May 27th, 2012, 04:29 AM   #189
Tennis Fool

Phenomareva, I totally agree that you should support the player more than the country, it's just a bit disheartening to think what never became after 2004 when Nastya Myskina, Masha and Sexlana won those three Slams. It really looked then like the Russians would dominate, and in fact, Russia is still producing more talent than any other country.

So, it will be interesting to see how competitive Kazahkstan will become, and to see if a rivalry develops between the two countries.

I've put in the request to have a Kazakhstan subforum in Asia, so that that group of players can be cheered for in one place.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 1st, 2012, 08:53 AM   #190
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Yulia is already listed as (KAZ) for the 100k Marseille That went fast. Anyway, she is the 3rd seed there, hopefully she will do well. I guess no more 25k-s for her, she can now start playing WTA events
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 09:19 AM   #191
country flag Dan_Doe

The field isn't that frightening, there's no player there who is better than Yulia on a good day. And she had lots of good days lately
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 04:25 PM   #192
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Some pictures I took during RG Q:

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #193
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that Yulia didn't enter Wimbledon qualies? What's up with that? I wonder if she's getting a Wildcard?

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #194
Tennis Fool

Well, she didn't enter RG juniors, either. I hear she has a slight injury.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:28 AM   #195
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
I heard that Yulia didn't enter Wimbledon qualies? What's up with that? I wonder if she's getting a Wildcard?
She only is allowed to play 16 tournaments a year so maybe she doesn't see herself going well there, meaning that she doesn't want to waste the tournament
She should have played for Estonia instead of Kazakhstan. Now she has gotten a worse rep for it

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote