The Mighty Sesil Karatancheva Thread Vol. 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 21st, 2003, 03:16 AM   #1
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Smile The Mighty Sesil Karatancheva Thread Vol. 2

Heres a thread just for her you can post results and stuff about Sesil
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #2
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Mighty Sesil Karatancheva Thread Vol. 2

Old thread

Happy chatting!

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 05:39 PM   #3
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

She did well against Sharapova KEEP IT UP girl
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #4
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

Great tournament for Sesil ! Her movement is amazing :P

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska
htpp://superigri.com igri igri Play cool online flash games
Ivan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 07:23 PM   #5
country flag black_fire

black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future

Hopefully in this new thread we'll soon discuss Sesil's Wimby QF
Cars are running by
The world has stopped...

Proud Member of Tsveti's Troops
black_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 09:49 PM   #6
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Great tourny for Sesil Hopefully plenty more good tournaments for her in 2010, the WTA needs a character like Sesil at the top.

Léigh anois go cúramach ar do scrúdpháipéar na treoracha agus na ceisteanna a gahbann le cuid A
KournikovaFan91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 02:59 AM   #7
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Great tourny for Sesil Hopefully plenty more good tournaments for her in 2010, the WTA needs a character like Sesil at the top.
Definitely I know she gained a whole lot of fans this week (Sammy01 and Legend1 for example ) and that's always great. England loves Sesil

New thread
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 03:00 AM   #8
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Shepster for the pics:

Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #9
country flag Jankarenka

Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of Jankarenka has much to be proud of

She is looking smoking
Jankarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 06:23 PM   #10

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

(2) Larsson vs. Karatantcheva
Llagostera Vives vs. Kustova
Han vs. Schruff
Albanese vs. [15] Manasieva

Pfffffffffffffff Good luck
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 06:42 PM   #11
country flag Ivan.

Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of Ivan. has much to be proud of

Llagostera Vives - she is good and for me she is the strongest opponent here . Also Schruff can be dangerous .

Good luck !

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska

Last edited by Ivan. : Jun 14th, 2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 06:57 PM   #12
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I really think she is well capable of beating all those girls.

Léigh anois go cúramach ar do scrúdpháipéar na treoracha agus na ceisteanna a gahbann le cuid A
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #13

Sesil won 4-6 6-3 6-4 what a match and awfril start 0-4 Congarts
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #14
*Sesil*

2005 was the last time Vives actually did anything major in singles.
She is also one of those Spanish who can't play on anything but clay, I think Sesil is defiantly capable of beating her.

Although being capable of doing something and doing it are different things.

Old Jun 15th, 2010, 07:08 PM   #15
country flag Ivan.

Sesil also is playing doubles with Tsveti

Tennis:
Magi Maleeva
Figure skating:
Albena and Maxim
Biathlon:
Ekaterina Dafovska