Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it? - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2009, 01:40 PM   #121
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it?

At least she wins doubles matches

Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #122
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. was a tough first round.
Old May 27th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #123
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

At last a win!

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:02 PM   #124
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Uhm yay for that doubles win? I honestly can't care less about doubles anymore. Not when she's sucking her way to high heavens in singles.
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #125
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Aaron View Post
Uhm yay for that doubles win? I honestly can't care less about doubles anymore. Not when she's sucking her way to high heavens in singles.

I'd prefer singles too, but if doubles allows her to showcase her TRUE talent then it's better than nothing.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 07:17 PM   #126
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

It's only the first round. She's supposed to reach QF based on her seeding.
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:57 PM   #127
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Good win for Makiri in doubles today. I`m glad that she finally got a win for a change. Hopefully she and Flavia can go on a nice run.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:45 PM   #128
country flag Labamba

Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light Labamba is a glorious beacon of light

doubles is Maria's best shot to winning a Grand Slam trophy

atleast both girls should be very motivated after the singles disasters
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 12:13 AM   #129
country flag Wyn's Cumulant

Wyn's Cumulant is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone here know whether Kirilenko is having knee problems still? I know she's been off form and Rogowska's up and coming and her best surface is clay but seems like a fairly bad loss.
Just wondering whether to bank her and Pennetta in a few medium/long odds multis.
Wyn's Cumulant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #130
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirivanovic View Post
I don't know if he knew about Maria's result but he was relieved to have won this hard battle. I think that he wasn't sure about his rib/abdominal muscles, so he showed his emotions pumping his fist.

His next match is against Vassalo Arguello, as he can lose against everyone,i won't say nothing.
He won in 5 again
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:48 PM   #131
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria/Flavia won the 1st set 6-1 and held for 1-0 2nd set.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM   #132
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria/Flavia won the 2nd set 6-1.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:11 PM   #133
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

Good win for Makiri and Flavia. I`m very pleased with how strong they played right from the start.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM   #134
country flag Warrior

Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Good win, but next round will be a real test.
Warrior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2009, 07:52 PM   #135
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbkiri. View Post
He won in 5 again
What a match . According to the commentator, he finished the match lying on the floor. I don't know if the stats are right but he made 90 winners for 43 UE... . Considering the fact that he's injured, we can say that it's a good tournament for him even if he loses against Del Potro.

What a day for my (our) faves with Igor, Sori, Caro, Nole and Kirinetta who will play Groenefeld/ Schnyder on the next round.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote