Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #106
country flag Zumoq

Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice Zumoq is just really nice
Re: Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it?

It'll take some serious dedication on Maria's part to dig herself out of this hole she has sunk into this year.

I'm anxious to see how things will develop now. I hope she doesn't despair and just continues on this downward spiral, but that she becomes even more bent on returning to the top ranks, whatever it takes.

Anyway, if she manages to turn things around now, I'll have all the more respect for her, too. I'm not the first to lose faith in her, but the well of optimism slowly drains away when she keeps allowing her opponents to slap her in the face like this.

-- Z.
Zumoq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2009, 11:51 PM   #107
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just lost for words
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:58 AM   #108
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

She couldn't ask for an easier draw. It's a slam and also on clay.
I'm just really dissapointed about this loss and also mad.
Nr 256?? She couldn't even win a set.
1 final this year and so MANY first round losses.
I just don't know what Maria thinks, but this isn't working at all.
I'm thinking more and more that Eric was right that Maria just doesn't listen.
Ok that didn't work, but Maria really needs someone like him.
The coaching she has now won't bring her a thing. I also don't like it that she likes doubles so much.
I just want her to do well in singles. It's hard to take all these losses.
Out of top 50 after RG, while she was top 20 not that long ago.
She can do so much better!
This just feels like it's a repeat of the end of 2006 and the year 2007. That she even lost to Ozegovic.

COMMON Maria, can you finally wake up?!?

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 05:41 AM   #109
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That's... unbelievable. I can't believe it. Maria
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:52 AM   #110
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
At this point the only thing that could be worse is an injury.
Well she does have an injury sort of.. her knee has been basically fucked all year anyways. Maybe taking some time off would be best for her.
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:05 AM   #111
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

unvelivable................

was shoked when saw her losing
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:58 AM   #112
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

She needs a coach, i mean, a real coach, not a coach who is only able to teach children how to play in a spanish academy.

That's even worse than when she was with Van Harpen, so she has to do something to change it because now she'll have to play the qualies in good tournaments.

Her knee musn't help her of course...
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:11 AM   #113
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_one_maria View Post
How did he react - In a sombre fashion in respectful recognition of Maria's loss?
I don't know if he knew about Maria's result but he was relieved to have won this hard battle. I think that he wasn't sure about his rib/abdominal muscles, so he showed his emotions pumping his fist.

His next match is against Vassalo Arguello, as he can lose against everyone,i won't say nothing.
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:20 AM   #114
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirivanovic View Post
I don't know if he knew about Maria's result but he was relieved to have won this hard battle. I think that he wasn't sure about his rib/abdominal muscles, so he showed his emotions pumping his fist.

His next match is against Vassalo Arguello, as he can lose against everyone,i won't say nothing.
Didn't he lose to Vassalo Arguello already this year on clay? great.
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:29 PM   #115
country flag kirivanovic

Of course in Monaco, it was one of his best chokes of the year
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #116
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

i cant believe she lost and to an aussie (lol)
maria's still playing dubs at RG with flavia right?

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:26 PM   #117
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

on Game Set and Mats

Nicolas Lapentti was asked who was the hottest WTA player
and he said Kirilenko

Igor better watch out
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #118
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
on Game Set and Mats

Nicolas Lapentti was asked who was the hottest WTA player
and he said Kirilenko

Igor better watch out

Hah. Wasn't Maria once asked who she thought was the 3 hottest player on the ATP? From memory I think Safin was in there, but number 1 was Andreev (of course). Don't think poor Lapentti got a mention.

That reminds me, Andy Murray also thinks Maria is the number 1 on the WTA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDZtE...eature=related

3 minutes in.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #119
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko and Pennetta win 6-4 6-4 in 1h 37 minutes
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 02:37 PM   #120
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Wow same scoreline as Maria's singles match
At least she's on the winning end of it today

Nice score, keep it up girls!