Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2009, 10:02 AM   #16
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it?

Maria and Flavia are the 8th seeds for Roland Garros
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2009, 10:11 AM   #17
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Flavia's injury wasn't serious and she won't pull out on Maria again then
Old May 21st, 2009, 12:43 PM   #18
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck girls
Old May 21st, 2009, 03:17 PM   #19
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Time for fortunes to change. She might even get a good draw.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:04 PM   #20
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Igor lost against Del Potro 6-3 7-6. Even though he lost,that's positive for Roland Garros, at least,it seems that he'll play there .

On Maria's website,i see that some people are really really really really... positive

i agree with Anton
and i can only repeat his words :
“hopefully 2008 picture will be with trophy in her hands^^” (i think he meant 2009)

If not with cup, then with a quarter-final It’s also very good

Maria will be the next Roland Garros Champion! And now we sing:
You are the champion - Maria
And you’ll keep on fighting - till the end -
You are the champion - You are the champion
No time for losers
‘Cause you are the champion - of Roland Garros

I'd say,win 2 matches and it will be a good tournament
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:10 PM   #21
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear god

Yeah ummm I just want 1 match plz.

I watched Igor today the injury still seems to be bothering him he couldn't really do much with his serve I think he felt like he needed to play.
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:14 PM   #22
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Please let her draw some French WC shrub. Please.
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:19 PM   #23
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
oh dear god

Yeah ummm I just want 1 match plz.

I watched Igor today the injury still seems to be bothering him he couldn't really do much with his serve I think he felt like he needed to play.
Ok, 1 match against a french WC and then she wins the 2nd round because of the injury of her opponent. It will all depend of the draw and as Maria isn't the luckiest girl in the world,i'm pretty scared.

Thanks for the report of Igor's match, doesn't look good too but 6-3 7-6 against a good player like Del Potro is positive especially if he couldn't serve well
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:22 PM   #24
country flag Nikkiri

Del Potro played pretty awful though
Old May 21st, 2009, 05:38 PM   #25
country flag kirivanovic

1st serve : 88% for Igor and 0 ace. Yeah, he probably served low 1st serves because he still can't serve well.Let's hope a good draw for him too though.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 10:59 AM   #26
country flag kirivanovic

Rogowska in the 1st round, then Schnyder or K. Bondarenko,then Aga Radawanska.Not a bad draw,i expected worse.

Ana/ Errani
Old May 22nd, 2009, 11:08 AM   #27
country flag Nikkiri

Can't complain. She should win at least one match and with Patty you never know.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 12:06 PM   #28
country flag Crank

Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all

I think everyone prefers with Ivanovic ... Penneta Why !!!
Crank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 01:58 PM   #29
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Can't complain with that draw. Pleaseeeeeeeee take this chance Maria

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:03 PM   #30
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

i'm gonna wait till the eggs hatch
got to get past Rogowska 1st, never look too far ahead as far as Lil Masha is concerned.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote