Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2009, 07:53 AM   #151
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros - Momentum who needs it?

its unfortunate that maria doesnt have the best record on grass. the past 6 years at wimby, she's always lost in the first rnd (of singles)

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2009, 11:43 AM   #152
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Yes, it's grass now. I hope to go to Birmingham next week. I don't know why, Maria just seems to struggle on grass.

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:06 PM   #153
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

She has the game to do well on grass.. I just think she doesn't care enough about grass to do well on it. Hopefully she will try harder this grass season as she can pick up some much needed points.
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:09 PM   #154
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Too bad for the doubles, horrible tournament once again

About grass, she can't do worse than last year...I don't know if she's already lost her points of Barcelona from last year but i'd advise her to win some matches if she doesn't wanna play some qualies soon
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:52 PM   #155
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona points come off during the Brum week so she has to do well there or

I think we shouldn't expect too much until the American hard court season.
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 07:10 PM   #156
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

From Maria's website

Hello !

After two weeks in Paris, I’ll leave France tomorrow to go in England. I have been in Disneyland yesterday and it was funny there !

Thank you for your kind letters, I enjoyed to read them in Paris. I hope you’ll received soon your dedicated photo.

See you soon !

Maria

I'd have loved to see some pics of Igor and Maria with Mickey

First part of this quick and funny interview.

What’s your favourite website?
A russian website where I can see all movies and serials (www.etvnet.ca).

Which part of your game would you like to improve?
My backhand overhead

What’s the last thing you do before going to sleep?
I brush my teeth.

What puts you in a bad mood in the morning?
Too many questions about « how I slept »

What’s your favourite thing for breakfast?
Russian pancakes with butter and caviar.

Caviar
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 12:30 PM   #157
country flag only_one_maria

only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold only_one_maria is a splendid one to behold

Caviar for breakfast!

You gotta love her

Goonies never say die!
only_one_maria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote