Tennis Tipping #043. / La Terre Battue / Roland Garros / Congrats to the Winners! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2009, 07:29 AM   #31
country flag lucian_iasi

lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold lucian_iasi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis Tipping #042. / La Terre Battue / Roland Garros / Commit Now! Sunday Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
In
Doubles again?
lucian_iasi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2009, 08:54 AM   #32
country flag AdeyC
TT BOARD MEMBER

AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute AdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #042. / La Terre Battue / Roland Garros / Commit Now! Sunday Start

In

and anyone for doubles
AdeyC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:25 AM   #33
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

In

Doubles with HenryMag

Good luck Running Meelis and ITZ

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 09:26 AM   #34
country flag Orao26

Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light Orao26 is a glorious beacon of light

In Singles
Dubles With Jarl_02
Orao26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #35
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

In
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:45 AM   #36
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
In for singles, and of course doubles with James to defend our title
In and doubles confirmed.

The pressure.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2009, 04:43 PM   #37
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of FiBeR has much to be proud of

in, doubles with hotzenplotz
Singles:WMemphis,Fes,Barcelona,SF Rosmalen, Istambul
CH Singles:WOpole, SF Belfort
Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WWimbledon,Indian Wells,Moscow,Fes,F Istambul,Silver Medalist Beijing (w/manu86) SF YEC Doha
CH Doubles(w/Hotzenplotz):WLas Vegas,Waikoloa,Perth,Sorrento,F Dothan,WSan Diego,F Opole
FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:59 AM   #38
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucian_iasi View Post
Doubles again?
OK!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #39
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

IN!Doubles with 1987518LPF!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 06:03 AM   #40
country flag 1987518LPF
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold

IN!Doubles with Vefci Y!

TT
SINGLES-Winner(1)2014-Sydney;Finalist(6):2014-Istanbul;Wimbledon,2013-Australian Open;Linz,2011-Memphis;Guangzhou
DOUBLES - Winner(11):2014-Kuala Lumpur;Sydney;2013-Indian Wells(w/Elzy Gano)2012- Miami;2011-Miami;Sydney(all w/Vefci Y);2010-Pattaya(w/hartnett);2009-Marbella; Birmingham;Moscow;Pattaya
1987518LPF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:07 AM   #41
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

In
HenryMag. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #42
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

In and doubles with NIKKO84!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:04 PM   #43
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
In and doubles with NIKKO84!
Confirmed and in for singles
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:18 PM   #44
country flag Michaelz

Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold

in
Old May 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #45
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles

Dubs with Rik.
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote