Go Go Paula Ranger! - Paula Kania Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 01:51 PM   #121
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Paula-Maria Kania space

Paula defeated Natalija Kostić 6:1 6:4
Now Sophia Kovalets in QF.

Paula and Polina defeated Olga Ianchuk and Kanami Tsuji 6:3 4:6 10-3
Now Danka Kovinić and Kostić

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Apr 22nd, 2010 at 06:21 PM.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 24th, 2010, 06:02 PM   #122

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Kovalets def Paula 6:4 6:1

but

Kania/Pekhova def Kostic/Kovinic 6:2 1:6 11-9
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 06:49 PM   #123

1:6 6:1 6-10 vs Garcia/Seauten in the doubles final
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:42 PM   #124

Next tournaments for Paula:

7-9.05 Chorzów: Championships of Silesia [artificial grass]
15.05 Warsaw: Polsat Warsaw Open [red clay]
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:45 PM   #125
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

w Warszawie dostała dziką na kwale?

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:08 PM   #126
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Yes.

Official administrator of http://radwanskie.net/ and the biggest fan of Aga and Ula

Like us on Facebook!
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:50 AM   #127

Paula will also play 10k Olecko Cup and Junior Roland Garros (1st alternate to MD).

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : May 6th, 2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old May 21st, 2010, 08:33 PM   #128

Paula - let's say softly - "didn't play her best" in Warsaw this year. She was VERY stressed - couldn't keep the ball in court. Furthermore this wet clay didn't suit her game at all. She lost 0:6 1:6 to her BFF Magda Linette. I guess if this match was postponed because of rain and played indoors Paula would do much better job. She won one game when she played her game. She hit some beautiful BH winners then. I still believe in her as I know she can do much better

Pairing up Magda Linette she played doubles against Borwell/Kops-Jones. Girls fought well in 1st set. They lost it 6:7(6-8). But second set 0:6 - I guess they were devastated because of the lost set.

Paula withdrew from 10k Olecko Cup. Her next tournaments are:

30 May: Paris (Roland Garros Junior Championships Grade A) outdoor clay
7 June: Szczecin (Szczecin Open 25,000$ ITF Challenger) outdoor clay
20 June: Roehampton (AEGON Junior International Grade 1) outdoor grass
26 June: Wimbledon (The Junior Championships Grade A) outdoor grass

I hope after National Championships she'll play only pro circuit. Well, I think she'll play US Open anyway

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : May 22nd, 2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 07:04 AM   #129
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Nice pic you took!
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 07:36 AM   #130
country flag KamilZ

KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold KamilZ is a splendid one to behold

This pic from official site

The Lisicki Express!
Flavia Pennetta Vera Zvonareva Maria Kirilenko Yanina Wickmayer
Raluca Olaru Julia Görges Kichenok twins Arantxa Rus
Pervak Dementieva Kuznetsova Vesnina Lykina
Pekhova
KamilZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2010, 01:55 PM   #131

Tamara Curovic SRB (12) v Ester Goldfeld USA
Amandine Hesse FRA v Luksika Kumkhum THA
Paula Kania POL v Silvia Njiric CRO
Nour Abbes TUN v Daria Gavrilova RUS (7)

Paula's section in RG
Good luck
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:56 AM   #132

Old May 30th, 2010, 02:37 PM   #133

Paula lost 6:7 3:6. In the first set she was up 5:2 and 4-1 in TB.
Old May 31st, 2010, 02:40 PM   #134
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Paula and Magda won their 1st match in doubles! Well done!
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2010, 10:15 AM   #135

Seriously what a match they lost in doubles to Spaniards 6:7 7:6 8-10 Had they won that, they would be in final now... Pics: