Go Go Paula Ranger! - Paula Kania Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2009, 12:41 PM   #46
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paula Kania Cheering Thread

No WCM for Paula in Opole.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:45 PM   #47

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Paula won the quallies. First match was tough - against Martina Borecka. The final match was easier against Aleksandra Rosolska.
Today also easy match against Justyna Jegiołka. Tomorrow Veronika Kapshay from Ukraine.
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #48
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Amaze.

Are you going there tomorrow, Martin?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #49

Yes, I am. I think she can do a lot of damage there. She trains everyday on similar schedule (artificial grass with granulat). Her hometown is also not far from the venue.
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #50
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Is this artificial grass?

Can you make some videos then please? And also of Lyudmyla Kichenok if you see her!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:55 PM   #51

The surface is carpet with granulat but it's similar to artificial grass. This is Paula's club:

[]http://www.chtt.sac.pl/zdj/korty1.jpg

In Poland hard surfaces are very rare. Indoor venues are usually with carpet/clay/artificial grass. Outdoors there are mainly clay/artificial grass.
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:02 PM   #52
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Paula has someone who she plays for.
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 02:02 PM   #53
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Old Nov 28th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #54

Paula won three matches in Opole. In the fourth one she was a bit too nervous. She must work on this. I didn't want to record more her match because she would lost her focus quickly. She had a big group of supporters there - her coach was there, her friend Błażej Koniusz and her second friend - blond man but I don't know who it was. She asked if she could play a warm-up with blouse with big logo of Nike but the chair umpire refused.

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Nov 28th, 2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 08:11 AM   #55
country flag Krzysiu.

Paula just passed Jegiołka and reached her career-best WTA 577 in ranking.
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 12:43 PM   #56

Paula plays Eddie Herr Championships this week (junior event).

1R: Agnes Bukta
2R: most probably Valeria Solovieva

Good luck, girl.
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 10:10 AM   #57

Paula Kania def Agnes Bukta 7:5 6:1

First match always the toughest considering Paula doesn't train on decoturf.
Now Valeriya Solovieva. Winnable too.
Old Dec 1st, 2009, 01:56 PM   #58
country flag Krzysiu.

Don't think that many people here know the hard courts types
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 08:57 AM   #59

Re: Paula-Maria Kania Cheering Thread

Decoturf is the most basic and popular hard surface in the world.
Old Dec 6th, 2009, 01:16 AM   #60

Re: The Paula-Maria Kania Sweetland

Last edited by Caipirinha Guy : Dec 7th, 2009 at 07:06 AM.