Go Go Paula Ranger! - Paula Kania Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #31
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paula Kania Cheering Thread

Paula will play US Open this year . But first Olomouc ITF.
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:32 AM   #32
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Paula KANIA (POL) defeated Simonka PARAJOVA (SVK) 7-5 6-2
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:04 PM   #33

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Paula and her biggest friend Magda Linette defeated Ellingerova/Padalikova in the 1st round 6-3 6-1.
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 11:20 PM   #34
country flag the spoon

the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice the spoon is just really nice

On Thursday, I went to the U.S. Open for the first time. I watched the Radwanska doubles match, and I think the girl who sat next to me was Paula Kania.

The match was on Court 5, so there isn’t a lot of seating. Two guys (one adult and one teenager) and one girl sat down in my row. They were all wearing credentials, but the only I saw long enough to read in part was the adult’s which read “Coach, Polish Tennis Federation.”

The girl was the one sitting directly next to me. I just talked to her a little bit, because I didn’t want to be a pest. She said she was Polish, but I didn’t ask her name. At one point the coach handed her a paper that I think was the juniors draw. She was very tan and she was wearing a ring with tiny jewels shaped like a little heart. She had kind of elaborate toe nail polish. They didn’t stay at the match very long but she turned and waved to me as she left.

Since I don’t follow the juniors, I didn’t know who she was. But I looked around the web and I think she’s Paula Kania. So I thought I’d share my little story.
the spoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 05:19 AM   #35
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Thanks a lot, the spoon
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2009, 05:57 PM   #36

Old Oct 26th, 2009, 09:37 AM   #37

After US Open Paula took part in some ITF 10k in Turkey - once she was in SF, then QF and 2R. The best wins over Cagla Buyukakcay (WTA TOP400), Ekaterina Vankova (WTA TOP500), Zuzana Zlochova and Alexandra Damaschin.
In a week, Paula will start 10k in Mallorca. And then most probably Opole 25k.
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #38

Paula directly in Opole Q. Afterwards Junior event in Bradenton and most probably Orange Bowl.
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #39

Happy birthday, Paula
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM   #40
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

She is accepted to the group of closely watched prospects of 1992 batch
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #41

You mean this?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=394859
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 06:03 PM   #42
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 7th, 2009, 06:25 PM   #43

I will beg my friend (user Krzysiu) to make an interview with her while he is in Opole 25k.
Old Nov 7th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #44
country flag Slutiana

Ask him to get some videos of her too!!! So I can put them in the brat pack thread.
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #45
country flag Aryman3

Yes, naturally