Magda Linette - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #1
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute
Magda Linette

In my opinion she's the most talented player out of all our girls born in 1992. She's now in semis of a very strong 10k in Turkey and during past 2 weeks she's beaten some very good players including former WTA #83 Beygelzimer

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2010, 12:25 PM   #2
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Magda Linette

Yeah, I also though she's our most talented one but she was crashed by Paula in Indoor Nationals which convinced me who's the boss + my friend saw them both in Zawada and was more impressed with Paula [I saw only Paula]. Still I think Magda has a game and can make it to wta top100. She's now making a transition to the pro tour - I hope she makes it well. She told this year from juniors she will play grandslams if she has a good ranking for that. Now she's playing 10k quallies in Torrent (Spain). As a top seed she had bye, now she's playing a Russian - Irina Tregub (unranked), good luck - win it all
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:36 PM   #3

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Magda's in another 10k semifinal. She's gonna play junior #3 Monica Puig now.
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 08:52 PM   #4

Magda lost 1:6 1:6
She's playing 10k in Vic next week
Old May 15th, 2010, 11:26 AM   #5
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Warsaw Open

q1 Magda def. Paula Kania 6-0 6-1 in 56 minutes
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2010, 03:09 PM   #6
country flag Agata.

Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of Agata. has much to be proud of

Magda played well imo, she was dictating the play, Paula made too mistakes in this match, while Magda hardly made any. It'll be interesting to see now how she plays against a tougher opponent, Anna Chakvetadze.

D. Cibulkova/ S. Lisicki/ E. Dementieva/ M. Sharapova/ Y. Shvedova/ L. Safarova/ T. Pironkova/ A. Kerber
all Polish players

Rafael Nadal
Agata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 07:43 AM   #7

Magda was on fire yesterday I've never seen her playing like that. Hardly no UE - mainly forced errors like Wozniacki . She has her chances against Chacky tomorrow. However, I don't think she will win to Bojana tomorrow unless the Serb will tank her match in order to leave to Paris.
Old May 16th, 2010, 11:48 AM   #8
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszczelny View Post
Warsaw Open

q1 Magda def. Paula Kania 6-0 6-1 in 56 minutes
who do you think is the boss now, Angelescu?

btw,
Linette - Chak 4-6 6-4
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #9
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Magda lost decider 1-6
good showing from her though
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka
Endru. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhebhe View Post
who do you think is the boss now, Angelescu?

btw,
Linette - Chak 4-6 6-4
Hmm... What I can say - surface was very slow because of the weather which was better for Magda as she has consistent strokes and can play longer rallies, commits much less errors than Paula. Paula needs a faster courts so then she can play her true game - this is what I see after seeing her in Opole indoors and her on really slushy, wet clay.

Magda was good. No fireworks and great winners like Paula can do but a very solid baseline game. She resembles me of Caro Wozniacki's game. Seriously not my favourite game style but it works for her.

Chacky was in very poor form anyway
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:37 AM   #11
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Has Magda withdrawn from RG? Or Gazeta is just a mess as usual? http://www.sport.pl/tenis/1,106703,7..._juniorow.html
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:40 AM   #12

PAP is a mess. She's in the draw. Playing Saisai Zheng of China first.
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:41 AM   #13
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, here is Magda's section of the draw:

Veronica Cepede Royg PAR (14) v Sabine Van Der Sar NED
Magda Linette POL v Saisai Zheng CHN
Andrea Gamiz VEN v Laetitia Sarrazin FRA
Agustina Sol Eskenazi ARG v Irina Khromacheva RUS (3)
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:45 AM   #14
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I remember, she lost to Royg quite recently. Hope she can revenge!
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #15

to Royg this week and to Khromacheva on January