~~~The Chat Thread~~~ - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2010, 08:41 AM   #226
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~~The Chat Thread~~~

i'm not going to say how much time i have seen her already live

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2010, 12:15 PM   #227
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't make us jealous now

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:59 AM   #228
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think her intention is to make us jealous,but Dorien is lucky

Andrew,I'm following you now on twitter.Well I think that's you as you have exact name as here
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:20 PM   #229
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I was kidding about Dorien making us jealous

Yeah, I'm using it just to follow tennis players and TF posters since most of my friends outside of the tennis world don't have twitter. I'm even following players that I don't root for, like Mirza, Henin, Peer, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Wozniacki, Kirilenko, Keothavong, Robson...
Oh and I just added Dorien

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #230
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

haha,it's same for me.I have it mainly to follow tennis players and also like to chat with some other TF members.

and thanks to twitter and their doubles partnership I'm starting to like Vika her exchanges with Sveta are and she sounds so crazy and god knows I like crazy people
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:53 PM   #231
country flag hellas719

Did you see when Azarenka talked about the lady in the airport?

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 02:27 PM   #232
country flag Bероника

yes but she was right,that was not very nice from that woman
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 02:45 AM   #233
country flag hellas719

I hate it when people are likr that!
I remember whenever I would play games with my friends at my house when I was little, I always ended up running into the bathroom and crying because no one would listen to me
At least Vika didn't do that

And do you follow Krajicek? Some of her tweets are really funny

Old Feb 15th, 2010, 01:00 PM   #234
country flag Bероника

No,I wasn't following Krajicek (didn't know she had twitter too) but I just added her

The funniest for me are Sveta and Vika.Serena too.Venus and Sania are a bit too serious.
Old Feb 15th, 2010, 05:12 PM   #235
country flag hellas719

Yeah, Serena, Vika, Caro, and Sveta are definitely the funniest

Old Mar 14th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #236
country flag petrovator

petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all petrovator is a name known to all

The dog that hasn’t missed a single riot for years

more photos inside

http://www.thisblogrules.com/2010/03...for-years.html

ps. I love this one

petrovator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 02:51 AM   #237
country flag hellas719

The current situation in Greece is very bad

Old Mar 18th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #238
country flag hellas719

Baghdatis d. Federer 57 75 76

Old Mar 19th, 2010, 12:34 PM   #239
country flag Bероника

that was a very good victory for him,but he lost his next one

I remember we once talked about twitter in here.I have found a new twitter favourite:Andrea Petkovic (she's my favourite read there with Sveta)
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 03:32 AM   #240
country flag hellas719

Yeah, Sveta is so funny
Krajicek is one of my favorite tweeters
And Azarenka